UKZN Application 2023 Form is Out. ALL UKZN applications are now done online therefore University of KwaZulu-Natal Application Form PDF is not available for 2023/2024 Academic Session, however keep reading to find out who can apply manually.
This page will help You with the following: UKZN application status, UKZN application dates for admission, UKZN application closing date 2023, UKZN application fee, UKZN application form, UKZN application requirements 2023… Read more detail…
The Management of University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) releases the Undergraduate and postgraduate Application forms for 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply for UKZN Application Form Online in 2023
To apply follow the steps below to access the University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN Application 2023 form. Individuals who can apply manually include:
- NDP modules
- Change of campuses
- Some postgraduate programmes (please enquire with the relevant Colleges and Schools)
- You will need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Once you receive your student number from UKZN, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the directives.
How to Apply to University of KwaZulu-Natal
The University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN application form online portal for various programmes are listed below.
Before proceeding to the University of KwaZulu-Natal Application Form, We recommend that You review the UKZN Prospectus so that You can understand this institution and How It works better. Click on the link representing your level of study to access the online application.
To apply to UKZN you need to submit the following documentation:
- Application enquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For College of Law and Management Studies enquiries CLICK HERE
- For College of Health Science enquiries CLICK HERE
- If you are currently registered and would like to change programmes, please use your existing student number when applying.
- For all professional degrees, you cannot start a new degree in the second semester.
- Change of address for returning students will only be done during registration.
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South Africa universities, if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the USAF/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Please ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making application fee payment.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
- South African first time undergraduate applicants applying to UKZN must apply via CAO at www.cao.ac.za
- For a detailed breakdown on online application process CLICK HERE
Keywords: University of KwaZulu-Natal application form, University of KwaZulu-Natal APPLICATION 2023, University of KwaZulu-Natal application form 2023, University of KwaZulu-Natal application forms,
UKZN Application Fees 2023
The University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN Application Fees 2023.
- Go to UKZN Application Fee page – Find out How to Check
Submitting Results & Documents for UKZN Application 2020
When it comes to submitting your documents, you will need to ensure that your Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
UKZN Application Requirements 2023
UKZN general admission requirements
- Your admission to UKZN is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Students who completed Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow may no longer be accepted at UKZN.
- Some UKZN qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2019 academic year.
UKZN Application Closing Dates 2023
Medicine: 30th June 2022 (no late applications)
All other undergraduate programmes: 30th September 2022
Closing dates for Colleges and Schools vary
Please consult the Postgraduate Brochure for information on closing dates.
Closing date for Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Relations has been extended to 30th November 2022
Online vs Postage/Courier
Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
Exam Results – UKZN Application 2023
Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
Financial Aid for UKZN Application 2023
If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
Current Year’s Activity
If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
Necessary Documents for UKZN Application 2023
You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
Make Sure all Details are Correct
Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
Pay the Application Fee
Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
Signing the Declaration
Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you will have to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.