The Damelin Correspondence College Application Form for 2021 Academic Session (also known as DCC) has been released. If You want to join, You are going to apply for Damelin Correspondence College.
You can download DCC Forms on the online application portal. Sometimes You may be requested to download the pdf for offline.
On this page You will find out information on Damelin Correspondence College application status, application dates, DCC closing date 2021, fees, DCC application form… keep reading…
The Management of Damelin Correspondence College (DCC) Undergraduate Application Forms and postgraduate’s in PDF Format for the 2021/2022 academic session has been published.
Damelin Correspondence College Application Form 2021
To start applying follow the steps below to access the DCC Registration Page. The steps include:
su_spoiler title=”Click to check the Requirements of every Applicant” style=”fancy”]You will need an email address to complete the application. South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number. Once you receive your student number from DCC, you will need to pay the application fee. Make sure your documents are scanned according to the directives.[/su_spoiler]
How do I apply to Damelin Correspondence College?
Before proceeding to the steps, We recommend that You review the DCC Prospectus so that You can understand How this institution is run.
Here are the steps to apply to Damelin Correspondence College
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African Applicants will need an ID number.
- There are different online application portals, They are:
- Damelin Correspondence College Undergraduate Applications
- DCC Postgraduate Application Form Download PDF ( If no link appears here, it is likely that the undergraduate link above carries postgraduate information too)
- You will need to first register as a user before you can apply online.
- Simply complete the Damelin Correspondence College Online Application Form stated below and upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
OFFLINE APPLICATION: Download
- All applications should be submitted before the end of September
How much is the Application Fees for 2021?
The costs are outlined in the page link above.
Click Here to view the application fee
Submitting Results & Documents for DCC APPLICATION 2022
When it comes to submitting your documents, you will need to ensure that your Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
General Requirements 2021
DCC general admission requirements
- Your admission to DCC is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Students who completed Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow may no longer be accepted at DCC.
- Some DCC qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2019 academic year.
Online vs Postage/Courier
Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
Damelin Correspondence College Exam Results
Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
Current Year’s Activity
If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
Necessary Documents for Damelin Correspondence College Application in 2021
You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip (NEVER sends the original documents)
Make Sure all Details are Correct
Fill in the Damelin Correspondence College application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a harDCCopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
Pay the Application Fee
Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
Signing the Declaration
Read through the form and make sure your details are all tDCCe and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you will have to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
Guess this information on Damelin Correspondence College Applications was helpful, then leave a comment below.