MultiChoice Bursary Scheme 2022 is currently looking to fund undergraduates looking for scholarships.
The MultiChoice Bursary Scheme is now open and we are looking for driven, accountable and lateral thinkers currently studying towards select degrees.
For the 2022 bursary scheme, 10 of these students will be funded via the Nomzamo Lighthouse Foundation – an organisation that invests in the future of South African youth – of which MultiChoice is a partner.
Degree or qualification MultiChoice will sponsor:
- Actuarial science
- Electrical, electronic and information engineering
- Computer science and applied mathematics
- Information technology (AI and robotics)
- Data and information science
- Digital media technologies
- You must be registered at a South African Higher Learning Institute
- Bursaries offered to students of all years of study (inclusive of 1st post graduate degrees)
- You are studying towards any degree/qualification aligned to MultiChoice focus areas
- 12 month bursary coverage for the 2021 academic year
- Designated South African citizen
- Eligibility and qualifying requirements must be met and no late applications will be considered
The bursaries extend beyond tuition fees and include registration fees, accommodation costs, and an annual living allowance.
How to Apply
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
See More: MultiChoice Bursary Scheme 2022