CPUT Application 2024 opens on 16 MAY 2023. See Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application Form 2024/2025 Academic Session. CPUT application form will be available in pdf for easy download.
This page will help You with the following: CPUT application status, CPUT application dates for admission, CPUT application closing date 2024, CPUT application fee, CPUT application form, CPUT application requirements 2024… Read more detail…
The Management of Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) releases the Undergraduate and postgraduate Application forms for 2024/2025 academic session.
CPUT Online Application Form 2024
To apply follow the steps below to access the Cape Peninsula University of Technology, CPUT Application 2024 form. The steps include:
- You will need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their study visas from their countries. However, returning students MAY renew their visas in South Africa.
- Once you receive your student number from CPUT, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the directives.
How to Apply to Cape Peninsula University of Technology
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology, CPUT application form online portal for various programmes are listed below.
Before proceeding to the Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application Form, We recommend that You review the CPUT Prospectus so that You can understand this institution and How It works better. Click on the link representing your level of study to access the online application.
Applications for the 2024 academic year intake usually opens in May for all undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.
- Application Forms will be successfully uploaded to the CPUT website. You must complete declaration for your application to be processed.
- Select your qualification, consult the prospectus or visit www.cput.ac.za.
- Gather your documents (i.e. certified copies less than 3 months old)
- Need further assistance on how to apply online, Download the online applications guide from the website.
- Complete your application online by visiting www.cput.ac.za/study/apply
- Follow up and get your admission status via the online application tracking system by visiting www. cput.ac.za/study/track, Official letters containing your application status will also be available for download.
EARLY CLOSING DATES:
|BEd Foundation; Intermediate & Senior Phase; Bachelor in Nursing and Extended
|28 July 2023
|Diploma Grade R; Post Graduate Certificate in Education; Advanced Diploma in Teaching & Vocational Teaching
|28 July 2023
INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS CLOSING DATES:
|Non-SA citizens; SA citizens with International qualifications
|31 August 2023
|South African citizens i.e. refugees, individuals with permanent SA residency status; Undergraduate programmes, including Advanced Diploma programmes NOT closing on 31 August
|28 September 2023
Keywords: cput application form, cput APPLICATION 2024, cput application form 2020, cput application forms,
CPUT Application Fees 2024
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology, CPUT Application Fees 2020.
- Go to CPUT Application Fee
Submitting Results & Documents for CPUT Application 2024
When it comes to submitting your documents, you will need to ensure that your Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
CPUT Application Requirements 2024 for International Applicants
CPUT admission requirements for international applicants.
Here are the documents you must submit (certified copies less than three (3) months old):
- All qualification documents
- Academic transcripts
- Final certificates
- SAQA certificate (compulsory for all International applicants)
- Passport or Refugee/ Asylum Seeker Permit
Make Sure all Details are Correct
Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
Pay the Application Fee
Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
Signing the Declaration
Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you will have to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.