CUT Application 2022 Form is Out. See Central University of Technology Application Form 2020/2021 Academic Session. CUT application form is also available in pdf for an easy download.
This page will help You with the following: CUT application status, CUT application dates for admission, CUT application closing date 2020, CUT application fee, CUT application form, CUT application requirements 2020… Read more detail…
The Management of Central University of Technology (CUT) releases the Undergraduate and postgraduate Application forms for 2020/2021 academic session. The Applications was opened in May/June and is expected to close on the end of August
How to Apply for CUT Application Form Online in 2020
To apply follow the steps below to access the Central University of Technology, CUT Application 2020 form. The steps include:
- You will need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Once you receive your student number from CUT, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the directives.
How to Apply to Central University of Technology
The Central University of Technology, CUT application form online portal for various programmes are listed below.
Before proceeding to the Central University of Technology Application Form, We recommend that You review the CUT Prospectus so that You can understand this institution and How It works better. Click on the link representing your level of study to access the online application.
NB: Changes to Higher Education Qualifications in South Africa HERE
Only online applications are acceptable unless otherwise stipulated in the table below:
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- N qualification (TVET students)
- Students who are continuing with their studies without a gap year will be auto-promoted no need to reapply.
- Students who took a gap year and would like to continue with their studies must complete continuation form.
- Download and complete the continuation form (PDF)
The form is also available at the:
- Bloemfontein campus: Lapeng Student Centre, Ground floor (Administration Office)
- Welkom campus: Admin Block
We encourage you to apply online:
- Online Application (enroll.cut.ac.za) (the system will open likely on 13 May 2020)
Keywords: cput application form, cput APPLICATION 2022, cput application form 2020, cput application forms,
CUT Application Fees 2020
The Central University of Technology, CUT Application Fees 2020.
Submitting Results & Documents for CUT Application 2020
When it comes to submitting your documents, you will need to ensure that your Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
CUT Application Requirements 2020
CUT general admission requirements
- Your admission to CUT is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Students who completed Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow may no longer be accepted at CUT.
- Some CUT qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2019 academic year.
CUT Application Closing Dates 2020
It is profitable to know the exact closing dates for the institutions you want to apply to. Applying after the deadline may ruin your chances of getting admitted.
To check the date, Go to CUT Application Closing Date Page
Online vs Postage/Courier
Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
Exam Results – CUT Application 2020
Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
Financial Aid for CUT Application 2020
If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
Current Year’s Activity
If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
Necessary Documents for CUT Application 2020
You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
Make Sure all Details are Correct
Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
Pay the Application Fee
Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
Signing the Declaration
Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you will have to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.