Do You want to connect with UNISA Alumni? We will discuss in detail University of South Africa Alumni benefits, how to update your contact details to help You connect with the UNISA Alumni are outlined below.
The University of South Africa (UNISA) We see today has produced many notable alumni. Hence, the Institution sees the need to create a website for all displaying profiles of alumni amongst a host of other things.
UNISA Alumni Careers
The aim of this Alumni Career Portal is to:
- Give you visibility of different job opportunities in the market in one place so that you don’t need to consult many different websites, newspapers and agencies
- Name the different companies that are employing so that you know exactly who you are applying to
- Allow you to apply directly to the employer by linking you directly to their career site
Please note: Some companies will want you to register on their career site before you can apply for jobs. In this case, during the registration process, write down and keep your login and password so that it is very quick to apply to the same company for another job later. Other companies will simply ask you to attach your word document CV and the system will email it to them.
The University of South Africa official website is quite different from the alumni website and can be accessed via www.wits.ac.za/alumni. On the website, you can find news updates and magazines of UNISA Students who graduated years ago.
Benefits of connecting with Alumni
- Library Access
- Academic Transcripts
- Your career
- It helps you reconnect with former classmates and also to grow your professional network.\
- UNISA Alumni Connect will also keep you informed about what is happening at your alma mater and keep you UNISA-to-date on events that are taking place.
Update your University of South Africa Alumni Contact Detailsprofile
You can easily update your contact details on the website by following the steps below.
- Go to https://unisa.devman.co.za/advancement/online/findme/ to update your profile
- Click the link that relates to what You want to update
- You will be asked to log in with an existing University of South Africa account.
- Once signed in You can edit and update our information.
If you want to change your name or surname, you must attach a certified copy of your identity document. In case of changing your marital status, please attach a certified copy of your marriage certificate.
If You have lost any certificates, the Institution has records of all certificates and You can recover them from the University of South Africa Student records, (fees may apply).
All complaints should be forwarded to the alumni relations;
The main function of this division is to coordinate and manage alumni relations and associations with the University. This involves developing and maintaining local, national, and international alumni groups through online and offline communications.
2nd Floor, Kgorong Building
Unisa Muckleneuk Campus
Preller Street, Pretoria
PO Box 392
Tel: 012 441 5696
Staff from the Alumni Relations Directorate can also be found at the graduation ceremonies, alumni meetings and corporate events.
Previous: Funza Lushaka Bursary Online Application 2021 »