Do You want to connect with UJ Alumni? We will discuss in detail University of Johannesburg Alumni careers, benefits, how to update your profile details to help You connect with the University of Johannesburg Alumni are outlined below.
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) We see today has produced many notable alumni. Hence, the Institution sees the need to create a website for all displaying profiles of alumni amongst a host of other things.
UJ Alumni Connect Registration Process
- Visit www.ujalumni.co.za
- Click get started or any call to action button available, a popup would appear showing the various methods of registering
- You can register with your email, facebook, linkedin, and google. All of the options work great.
- After signing up you will be able to re-connect with your fellow graduates.
UJ Alumni Website
The University of Johannesburg official website is quite different from the alumni website and can be accessed via www.uj.ac.za/alumni. On the website, you can find news updates and magazines of UJ Students who graduated years ago.
Browse career jobs here
Benefits of connecting with Alumni
- Library Access
- Academic Transcripts
- Your career
- It helps you reconnect with former classmates and also to grow your professional network.\
- UJ Alumni Connect will also keep you informed about what is happening at your alma mater and keep you UJ-to-date on events that are taking place.
How to update your University of Johannesburg Alumni profile
You can easily update your profile on the website by following the steps below.
- Go to registration.uj.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login?numtype=A to update your profile
- Click the link that relates to what You want to update
- You will be asked to log in with an existing University of Johannesburg account.
- Once signed in You can edit and update our information.
If you want to change your name or surname, you must attach a certified copy of your identity document. In case of changing your marital status, please attach a certified copy of your marriage certificate.
If You have lost any certificates, the Institution has records of all certificates and You can recover them from the University of Johannesburg Student records, (fees may apply).
All complaints should be forwarded to the following contacts;
The main function of this division is to coordinate and manage alumni relations and associations with the University. This involves developing and maintaining local, national, and international alumni groups through online and offline communications.
(+27)11 559 2431 – [email protected]
Certificate reprint enquiries please contact the Certification office:
(+27)11 559 4892 – [email protected]
Transcript and/or Academic Records enquiries please contact the Transcripts office:
(+27)11 559 4340/4342 – [email protected]