The Centre for Positive Care Jobs 2020 for Four (4) Professional Nurses Location: available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Four (4) Professional Nurses Location: in The Centre for Positive Care.
The Centre for Positive Care (CPC) is a Limpopo based NGO operating in three provinces namely Limpopo, Gauteng and North West, with a vision that all sex workers receive high quality treatment, care and support proving their quality of life and productivity, it even supporting the National Strategic Plan of South Africa in reducing HIV, STI and TB ensuring greater participation and involvement of targeted beneficiaries in community systems strengthening and reproductive health and rights services.
Job Title: Four (4) Professional Nurses
Limpopo Province 2 (Capricorn and Sekhukhune District), North West Province 1 (Bojanala District) and Gauteng Province 1 (West Rand District) reporting to programme Manager.
- Registration with the SANC as a professional Nurse
- NimART certificates
- Dispensing Certificate
- HIV/AIDS, STI and TB trained
- 5 Years’ Experience in nursing and
- Minimum of 2 years working within an NGO’s organization’s
- Computer Literacy certificate / diploma
- A Valid Driver’s License C1
Role and responsibilities
- Preparation of outreach visits, ordering and control of stock
- Give health talks on STI, TB & HCT prevention and Screening of HCT, TB and STI
- Facilitate the optimal of assess, examine and diagnose patients clinical condition
- Work with Nurses and counselors to ensure high quality counseling is provided to clients
- Ensure that the client’s information is accurately collected, maintained and responsible for keeping confidential information of the clients and maintaining confidentiality at all time.
- Proper referrals for all clients tested positive and suspects cases for TB and STI
- Report writing, coordinating interaction with Primary Health Care clinics and the appropriate referral of patience.
- Analyzing symptoms and conducting specific examinations or conducting tests and physical assessments
- Interpreting or seeking clarity from clinical supervisor on specific test results and providing clients with an explanation on treatment sequence according to protocol, policy and guidelines.
- Making a Nursing diagnosis according to protocol and guidelines
- Prescribing/ administering the necessary medication/drugs in required dosage to control infection in line with policy guideline
- Implementing and integrating policy and programmes relating to PHC – women’s health, SRH, HTS, TB screening
- Consulting and managing HIV positive clients with opportunistic infection according to policy, protocol and guidelines – referring appropriately.
- Attending to Trauma and medical emergencies according to protocol, policies and Guidelines
- Attending to referrals from peer educators and Attending to follow up ART clients
- Forming support group for key population clients
Personal Attributes, Knowledge and skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills specifically for report writing and project documentation;
- Demonstrable skills and proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Innovative and dynamic with sound analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong initiative and ability to multitask
- Be a matured and ethical individual with high personal standards of trustworthy, honesty and accountable
- Be able and willing to occasionally travel
- Have excellent report writing skills
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and deliver on deadlines
- Have passion to work with young adults
- Be able to work both alone and in teams
Submit a detailed CV with a certified Qualifications not later than Six (6) Months and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, Note that late applications will not be considered.
Application Deadline: Monday, 19 October, 2020
NB: – Be informed that only shortlisted candidate will be notified, if you should not receive any response to your application from CPC within a month of this advert please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Guess this advert on The Centre for Positive Care was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.