Funza Lushaka Bursary Online Application 2021 is ongoing. Applicants who are at most 30 years should apply for the bursary before the closing dates.
Funza Lushaka Bursary Online Application 2021 Procedures
Start with these steps to apply for Funza Bursary.
- Open the e-Gov portal at www.eservices.gov.za
- Login to the e-Gov portal with your previous login details or register a new account. (after registration, login with your new login details)
- On the e-Services Menu select Funza Lushaka Bursary
- Enter the OTP received on the preferred channel
- Click Next on the Funza Lushaka Bursary landing page
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- On the dashboard, menu click the 2021 application button
- Follow the steps to complete the required field with your information
- Accept the declaration to confirm the captured information.
- Please note that there are a limited number of new bursaries available for 2021
- The age limit for the Funza application is 30 years. Applicants who are 30 years or younger are to apply for Funza Lushaka Bursary.
- New applicants are advised to also pursue other funding opportunities such as NSFAS.
- The outcome of the selection process will be available from the University not later than 30 April 2021.
- The bursary targets students who are younger than
Funza Lushaka Bursary Online Applications 2021 Opening Dates
- Applications for the Funza Lushaka bursary for 2021 will open on 01 October 2020.
Funza Lushaka Bursary 2021 Application Closing dates
Re-applications will close on 19 November 2020;
New applications will close on 08 January 2021.