The University of Fort Hare, UFH Application portal for 2022 year is active. Prospective students should endeavor to send their applications before the closing date(s)/deadline.
University of Fort Hare APPLICATION 2022, UFH application status 2022, UFH Online Application 2022… Read more…
The University of Fort Hare (UFH) has begun the reception of applications from suitably qualified candidates in 2022 academic year into both undergraduate and postgraduates.
UFH Online Application Form 2022
Before you proceed with your University of Fort Hare online application you have to consider the Prospectus in order to understand How the institution works. The Following are basic things to note before applying.
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African Applicants will need an ID number.
- There are different online application portals. You will need to first register as a user before you can apply online.
- Simply complete the UFH Online Application Form stated above and upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
- All applications should be submitted before the end of September
How much is the UFH Application Fee for 2022?
The costs are outlined in the page link above.
Submitting Results & Documents for University of Fort Hare APPLICATION 2022
When it comes to submitting your documents, you will need to ensure that your Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
General Requirements 2022
University of Fort Hare general admission requirements
- Your admission to University of Fort Hare is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- Current matriculants who qualify based on their Grade 12 mid-term performance, are provisionally admitted pending the submission of their final matric results and subject to availability of space
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Some University of Fort Hare qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2019 academic year.
Online vs Postage/Courier
Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
UFH Exam Results
Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
Current Year’s Activity
If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
UFH Necessary Documents for 2022
You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip (NEVER sends the original documents)
Make Sure all Details are Correct
Fill in the UFH application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
Pay the Application Fee
Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
A non-refundable application fee of R 80.00 is payable by all applicants (for online applications). Please use the following bank details to deposit and upload the deposit slip with the rest of your required documents.
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch code: 05 01 19
Account name: University of Fort Hare
Account number: 28 210 1357
Reference: Applicant’s name and surname
Begin the UFH Online Application
An SMS will be sent to you informing you of the status of your application thereafter a letter of confirmation.
Follow the links below that represents your type of application to start applying.
You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance, together with a registration guide, which reflects the registration dates and orientation programme. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you will have to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
Guess this information on UFH Applications was helpful, then leave a comment below.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
See More: University of Fort Hare | www.ufh.ac.za