Cyprus University Scholarships is currently looking to fund undergraduates looking for scholarships.
If you’ve been hoping to study abroad, then this is your chance. Various Universities in the Republic of Cyprus are offering scholarships to qualifying students.
The scholarship applies for the following degree levels:
Scholarship applications are open at the following universities:
- UCLan Cyprus (applications close 31 July 2021)
- American College (currently open for applications for October 2021 and February semester 2022)
- City Unity College Nicosia (applications close on 30 September 2021)
The following universities have closed their applications:
- Open University of Cyprus (applications closed 25 May 2021)
- European University Cyprus (applications closed 31 May 2021)
- Cyprus School of Molecular Medicine (CSMM) (applications closed 28 May 2021)
- Be a citizen and a resident of South Africa
Open University of Cyprus
European University Cyprus
Loutsia Nardi (Head of Admissions)
Telephone: +357 22 713 236; E-mail: L.Nardi@euc.ac.cy
Maria Aresti (Senior Student Recruitment Officer)
Telephone: +357 24 694000; E-mail: MAresti@uclan.ac.uk
Cyprus School of Molecular Medicine (CSMM)
Maria Lagou (Manager)
Mr Tasos Anastasiou
City Unity College Nicosia
Eleni Kalli (Director of Administration)
Conditions of Bursary
Successful candidates are advised to make financial provision for expenses which are not covered by the scholarship (i.e. cost of living, registration fees, migration fees, health insurance, and visa deposit).
The cost of living in Cyprus for students is between 1000 EUR and 1300 EUR per month.
How to Apply
Previous: Africa Wetu Bursary Scholarship 2021/2022 »
See More: Cyprus University Scholarships 2021