Tomorrow Trust Bursary is currently looking to fund undergraduates looking for scholarships.
The Tomorrow Trust is awarding bursaries to students completing various degrees at different institutions. Students will receive ongoing support from the Tomorrow Trust in the form of financial aid, mentorship and psychological help.
Closing date: 31 October 2021
- Between 18 – 25 years of age.
- South African citizens.
- Pursuing an Undergraduate Degree, Honours Degree, or Diploma – Tomorrow Trust does NOT fund Masters and Ph.D. students.
- Pursuing a qualification or intending to pursue a qualification at one of the following institutions:
- University of the Witwatersrand
- University of Johannesburg
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Cape Town
- Rhodes University
- University of Pretoria
Conditions of Bursary
Tomorrow Trust does NOT fund Masters and PhD students.
- Full or partial bursaries to attend a registered higher education institution covering tuition, textbooks, accommodation, food, and transport.
- On-going psycho-social and academic support with our in-house Psychologists.
- Monthly workshops developing essential skills imperative for personal and professional growth
- Networking opportunities, vacation work, and work readiness experiences
- Volunteering opportunities with our Grades R – Grades 12 at Tomorrow Trust
- Belonging to a diverse community with countless opportunities to learn, grow and explore
- Lifetime Alumni membership upon graduation
How to Apply
Students Currently in Matric/Grade 12 – Click Here To Apply
Students already in University – Click Here To Apply
Previous: Cyprus University Scholarships 2021/2022 »
See More: Tomorrow Trust Bursary 2022