Akyem Vocational and Technical Institute Jobs 2020 for Driver available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Driver in Akyem Vocational and Technical Institute.
Newmont Akyem Development Foundation (NAkDeF) is a company, limited by guarantee, set up by Newmont and Akyem mine communities to establish and manage sustainable social investment projects and activities together with GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit). GIZ is a provider of international cooperation services for sustainable development and education dedicated to building a future worth living around the world. NAKDeF together with GIZ are promoting the establishment of Akyem Vocational and Technical Institute (AVTI). The AVTI is under the NAkDeF/GIZ partnership programme called Akyem Skills, Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development (A-SEED). The main objective of AVTI is to equip the youth with employable skills for their livelihoods. The Institute aims at improving the employable skills of the youth through Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET).
Job Title: Driver
Work Location: Akyem Amanfrom
Reports to: AVTI Principal/Center Manager
Planning, organising and managing all resources and activities at the Institute. Ensuring healthy progress of the Institute’s Units and maintaining a strong linkage with NAkDeF/GIZ/NVTI/COTVET and other relevant stakeholders (e.g. District Assembly, Traditional Authority).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities;
- Transports staff and visitors in and out of location on Institute’s business
- Drive designated Institute’s staff on official Institute’s vehicle
- Drive the Institute’s vehicles safely
- Report problems on vehicles for necessary action
- Ensure that the Institute’s vehicles are always clean and neat
- Ensure that vehicles are always safe for use
- Undertake minor repairs / maintenance on the vehicles
- Ensure that vehicles are serviced regularly
- Keep and maintain daily status records on vehicles
- Collect, post and deliver mails
- Write accident report if any
- Check roadworthiness and insurance coverage of vehicles periodically
- Record vehicles movement in the logbooks
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time
The applicant Must;
- Possess Technical/Vocational qualification, SSCE or its equivalent.
- Possess Drivers’ License not below the class of C’
- Possess a minimum of three years safe driving experience
- Should not be less than 24 years of age and not more than 45 years
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their application letters, certificates and CVs to the address below:
The Executive Secretary
Newmont Akyem Development Foundation
P. O. Box NH 33, New Abirem
Email: [email protected]
Hand delivered to the Newmont Information Offices in the Newmont Akyem Project Area.
Guess this advert on Akyem Vocational and Technical Institute was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.