Fidelity Bank Ghana Jobs 2020 for Development and Integration Officer DIMENSIONS available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Development and Integration Officer DIMENSIONS in Fidelity Bank Ghana.
The Applications and Product Engineering Specialist is to drive the implementation and maintenance of web based interfaces and applications within the FBGL.
This person will be the Technical Lead on many small and large projects related to enhancing and maintaining web applications.
The APES will supervise implementing business driven requirements based on the given standards and oversee testing for the implemented functionalities and the support of the system test phase and will work closely with the Architecture team.
In addition, this staff leader is a key player in resolving production issues should they arise.
Job Title: Development and Integration Officer
Key responsibilities include:
Coordinate with implementation partners, other IT colleagues and developers in providing solution suggestions and constructive feedback.
Uses their attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective to solve problems.
Has the ability to evaluate and review design frameworks and methodologies from SLDC best practices in order to achieve functional and non-functional requirements and conformance to the architecture.
Creative, innovative and be able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to abstract detail into larger patterns, familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques.
Interacts with technical and functional staff at all levels.
· Design services / applications and develop distributed, highly scalable, efficient, and fault-tolerant systems focused on creating solutions within service-oriented architecture (SOA).
· Strong problem solving, analytical and programming skills with a strong understanding of principles behind service-oriented architecture (SOA).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Master’s Degree in Business or related field is beneficial
5-7 years of experience working with clients (e.g. strong relationships, influence over direction), either as an external consultant or an internal client/customer supporting role
Excellent knowledge of the basic PHP or web server exploits along with their solutions.
Total understanding of PHP’s fully synchronous behaviour.
The ability to integrate a variety of data sources and databases into a single system.
Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases.
The capacity to understand accessibility and security compliance.
Proficiency when it comes to code versioning tools.
Apache Struts, Apache Wicket
Spring, Hibernate, SQL, relational databases (Oracle preferred)
Maven, Ant, Eclipse, Jetty, Apache Tomcat
· Strong background in developing applications with graphical user interfaces (GUIs)
· Experience in taking the projects from the requirements phase to the delivery phase using the full software development life cycle.
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Experience leading or managing small teams effectively and planning/structuring analytical work
Strong understanding of Financial services and customer services industries.
KEY RESULT AREAS
· Service Delivery
· KPI definition and tracking.
· Vendor identification, selection and management.
· OLA/SLA tracking
· Business Process Analysis and optimization
· Performance reporting and dashboards.
· Report all suspicious or fraudulent activities to Compliance.
· Report internal department and vendor non-compliance to Head, IT Business.
Closing Date : 14 Sept, 2020
Guess this advert on Fidelity Bank Ghana was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.