AJ PERSONNEL Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the AJ PERSONNEL job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: AJ PERSONNEL Vacancies, AJ PERSONNEL Jobs 2020, AJ PERSONNEL Recruitment Application form 2021, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of AJ PERSONNEL announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The AJ PERSONNEL Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
Research Assistant x 3 positions are available (12 Months Fixed Term Contract) at our client, Wits Health Consortium’s Perinatal HIV Research Unit (PHRU) in Soweto, Johannesburg.
The Perinatal HIV Research Unit (PHRU) was established in 1996. The Perinatal HIV Research Unit has been involved in research, training, policy formation and advocacy in issues concerning HIV-positive women and their children.
In recent years the work of the unit has expanded beyond the original focus of mother-to-child transmission of HIV, to include treatment trials in adults and children, prevention research, psychosocial research and policy development. In addition the Unit has developed an HIV vaccine clinical trials unit (HVCTU) and started with HIV Vaccine Trials back in 2001.
The unit is recognised nationally and internationally as a leader in the field of research and policy in the area of mother-to-child transmission of HIV. It has also developed a reputation as a leading African research unit for clinical trials in adult and children with HIV, with one of the largest cohorts.
Main purpose of the job
To recruit and retain eligible and willing participants for the study, facilitate the informed consent process and to conduct interviews and to assist with organizational research functions.
Location: PHRU -Kliptown, Soweto, Johannesburg
Key performance areas:
- Build trust between participants, the community and the study
- Recruit eligible participants
- Retain participants in the study
- Conduct follow up visits or telephone calls with participants
- Perform Informed Consent process
- Conduct survey interviews
- Perform study administration duties as and when required
- Manage and reply to project-related correspondence
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly recruitment reports as required
- Assist with preparation and editing of research documents: examples include reports, articles, presentations, source documentation templates, literature reviews
- Participate in project meetings
Required minimum education and training
- Grade 12
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Excel and word)
- Training in VCT counselling and fingerpick testing
Required minimum work experience
- 6 Months VCT experience
Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities
- Ability to work in a complex and demanding environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Able to speak and read local languages
- Able to adhere to COVID prevention measures
- Respect for participant altruism in volunteering for clinical trails
- Attention to detail, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- It is expected that s/he will apply consistent adherence to research and GCP practices
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV – Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- The closing date for all applications is 29 June 2020.
- Wits Health Consortium will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date can consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
Please note that AJ PERSONNEL is only responsible for the advertising of the advertisement on behalf of their client Wits Health Consortium.
AJ Personnel does not have any salary or other information regarding the position.
Like the Article? If Yes, please subscribe to our Youtube Channel. You can also catch up with us on Facebook, Thanks.