Woolworths (Pty) Ltd Jobs 2023 for IT BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST II available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST II in Millar Cameron.
Responsible for facilitating and defining business requirements and ensuring translation into effective business solutions. This is a permanent position based at the Head Office in Cape Town City Centre.
Job Title: IT BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST II
Location: Cape Town
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop a Business Analysis Approach in project execution or investigation
o Understand project context to determine applicable BPA approach
• Lead the definition and review of business processes
o Understand current business processes and define future business processes
o Document future business process/es
• Facilitate Business requirements workshops or sessions to elicit and define system requirements
o Plan and execute business requirements elicitation sessions/workshops
o Develop Business Requirement Specifications
• Participate in solution design workshops
o Develop Functional Requirement Specifications
o Provide input to System Requirement Specification and other Technical oriented documents
• Contribute in development of testing and training materials
o Document test scenarios and review test cases
o Assist testing capability in ensuring that new system meet requirements
o Coordinate and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Relevant 3 year Information Technology or business-related qualification
• 3 – 5 years Business/Process Analysis experience, preferably across multiple disciplines/domains
• Working knowledge of relevant methodology and tools e.g. Process modelling tools, project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc.)
• Proven experience in leading solution design workshops
• Expert knowledge in delivering typical Business Analysis Artefacts
• Faculty Training Institute Business Analysis qualification advantageous
• General understanding of Retail or Store Operational processes will be advantageous
• Experience of Agile methodologies and frameworks including Scrum and Kanban and of the Business Analyst role within agile frameworks
• Proven experience of stakeholder relationship management and influencing skills, demonstrating success in facilitating collaboration, influencing, communicating and negotiating at all levels
• Expertise and extensive experience in process modelling, gap analysis and requirements engineering with the delivery of appropriate artefacts to progress development and achieve business objectives
• The ability to interact and work collaboratively within a team as well as the ability to run with a piece of work autonomously where required
• Ability to research technology-related concepts, trends and best practices, and apply findings
• Synthesises data from different sources to identify trends
• Presents problem analysis and a recommended solution rather than just identifying and describing the problem itself
• Demonstrates a results-oriented mindset in planning and implementing activities/projects
• Anticipates potential obstacles and their impact on the accomplishment of goals and timelines and propose/ take corrective action where required
• Listens attentively and checks understanding of the message being received.
• Prepares written reports and briefs and communicates ideas clearly.
• Speaks fluently in team meetings when presenting information.
• Convinces others by identifying benefits for all; looks for ways to increase the value of the partnership for all parties.
• Genuinely cultivates personal bonds with colleagues in order to enhance performance throughout the organisation.
• Adjusts to work effectively within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures
• Anticipates change and continuously remains prepared for change
Regards from ApplicationSA
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.