The Winnie Mabaso Foundation Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the The Winnie Mabaso Foundation job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: The Winnie Mabaso Foundation Vacancies, The Winnie Mabaso Foundation Jobs 2020, The Winnie Mabaso Foundation Recruitment Application form 2021, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of The Winnie Mabaso Foundation announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The The Winnie Mabaso Foundation Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
The Winnie Mabaso Foundation was established to support vulnerable and orphaned children in South Africa, particularly those living with HIV.
Job Title: Social Worker
Location: Mid Ennerdale, Johannesburg for a small CYCC.
Start date: Available from July 2020.
The purpose of this position is to find a person to help out in a friendly and welcoming NPO in Mid Ennerdale, Johannesburg. They have a home for 23 girls.
- Registration with SACSSP
- Minimum of five years experience in social work
- Experience working in a CYCC or Place of Safety
- Working knowledge of the Children’s Act and the relevant sections that apply to CYCC
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient, professional, hardworking, administrative, punctual and neat
- Excellent Computer skills
- Understand challenges currently facing Child and Youth Care workers
- Proven ability to initiate, develop and establish intervention, therapeutic, development and/or child care programmes from scratch
- Ability to work well within a team
- Report writing skills and be able to multi-task several activities simultaneously
- Multilingual and proficiency in written and spoken English – knowledge of Southu/Zulu/Afrikaans would be useful but not essential
- Time management skills and be ability to work under a strict schedule
- Experienced in court placements and child protection services
- Understand CYCC Norms and Standards and relevant sections of the Children’s act, including maintaining and being accountable for statutory placements
- Knowledgeable on reunification processes
- Name not found on the Child Protection Register
- Valid driver’s license
Submit a CV, proof of registration, proof of minimum requirements and two contactable references (one of whom must be a previous/current employer) to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 30 June, 2020