University of South Africa, UNISA Application form for 2023/2024 Academic year. The University of South Africa Prospective students should endeavor to apply via www.unisa.ac.za before the online application’s 2023 closing dates.
UNISA APPLICATION opening dates 2023, unisa application form 2023 PDF Download, unisa online application tool 2023… Read details below…
The University of South Africa (UNISA) reception of new applications from suitably qualified candidates into 2023 Undergraduate and postgraduate studies for the academic session begins soon. UNISA Application is done online, opening and closing dates have been communicated to the public already.
UNISA ONLINE APPLICATION 2023
After opening date, these processes may be used to apply online:
- You will need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Once you receive your student number from Unisa, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the directives.
We recommend that You review the UNISA Prospectus so that You can understand this institution and How It works better.
University of South Africa Application 2023
The University of South Africa, UNISA application form online portal for various programmes are listed below.
- Undergraduate Unisa Online Application 2023 – http://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission/Undergraduate-qualifications
- Honors Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Unisa Application Form 2021 – http://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission/Honours-degrees-&-postgraduate-diplomas
- Masters and Doctoral Unisa Online Application form 2021– http://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission/Master%27s-&-doctoral-degrees
- Short Learning Programme Unisa Online Application 2023 – http://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission/Short-Learning-Programmes
If You have any issue, You can leave a comment below and We will respond, If this post was helpful to You tell Us also in the comments section.
NRF Postgraduate Student Funding 2023
- Internal closing date (Master’s and doctoral call): 17 July 2020
- The Internal closing date (SARAO honours call): 7 August 2020
- Internal closing date (NRF honours call): 27 November 2020
- The National Research Foundation (NRF) has opened this call for applications.
All applications are submitted on the NRF online system: https://nrfsubmission.nrf.ac.za/
Late and incomplete applications will be rejected.
The process for master’s and doctoral applications has changed. Applications will undergo the college review/vetting before they can be submitted to NRF.
UNISA APPLICATION FORM 2023 FEES
The University of South Africa APPLICATION 2023 FEES.
- Applicants will need to pay R105 for online applications.
- Applicants applying via UNISA for a TVET College can use a hardcopy application – the application fee for this is R160.
Submitting Results & Documents for UNISA APPLICATION 2023
When it comes to submitting your documents, you will need to ensure that your Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
UNISA general admission requirements
- Your admission to Unisa is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Students who completed Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow may no longer be accepted at Unisa.
- Some Unisa qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2019 academic year.
UNISA Closing Date for APPLICATION 2023
It is profitable to know the exact closing dates for the institutions you want to apply to. Applying after the deadline may ruin your chances of getting admitted. We advise students to apply not quite long from the opening date.
To check the date, Go to UNISA Application Closing Date Page
UNISA Online vs Postage/Courier
Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
Exam Results – UNISA Application
Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
Financial Aid – UNISA Application
If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
Current Year’s Activity
If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
UNISA APPLICATION NECESSARY DOCUMENTS 2023
You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
Make Sure all Details are Correct
Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
Pay the Application Fee
Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment.
Signing the Declaration
Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you will have to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.