Treetop Talent Jobs 2023 for Marketing/Sales/Field Agent Manager available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
As the Marketing/Sales/Field Agent Manager South Africa, you are responsible for the successful marketing & sales of the Company in South Africa. This will involve managing and scaling Field Services Representatives while conducting regular visits to build cohesion and promote the brand using unique selling propositions. You’ll also be responsible for monthly meetings and reporting on targets, business challenges, and resolutions, as well as conducting competitor analysis to formulate guerrilla offline marketing strategies. It’s crucial to be tactical, organized, and hands-on while coaching Field Reps in the informal market.
Job Title: Marketing/Sales/Field Agent Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities not limited to:
• Responsible for developing, implementing & grow The Company’s offline sales & acquisition strategy in South Africa, through partnerships and the field services team, to attain forecasted growth targets
• Responsible for managing & scaling all South Africa’s Field Services Reps and supporting them in achieving their targets
• Regular visits to all provinces to build cohesion & scale efforts between Field Reps, regional managers and partners.
• Partner with marketing and third parties for promotions in-store or at strategic on-site locations
• Responsible for monthly meetings and reporting on targets, business challenges and resolutions
• Promote and market The Company in communities using unique selling prepositions
• Conduct competitor analysis and formulate guerrilla offline marketing strategies
Desired Experience & Qualification:
Must be based in Johannesburg, South Africa
Marketing / Sales or similar qualification
Min 5 years in team management and leadership experience, with a knack for coaching & training team members
Extremely practical, hands-on, and organized.
Able to document, structure & plan tactical efforts and communicate these across the whole company
Great people person, with experience in Sales & Marketing and working with Field Sales teams in the informal sector
Comfortable and experienced working with a diverse global team
Partner Management Experience
A plus: Experience in working with leading distribution partners in South Africa
Willing to travel within South Africa
Digital Services industry experience is essential (Betting, Telecoms, short term insurance, money transfer etc. industries)
How to Apply
Regards from Applicationsa
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.