Taimba Limited Jobs 2020 for Head Of Sales available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Head Of Sales in Taimba Limited.
Taimba is a pioneering tech-based start-up in Kenya with the mission to optimize distribution, quality & price of food in East Africa, through a data-driven, innovative & intelligent supply chain. Our vision is a sustainable and efficient food supply chain with fair value distribution from farm to market.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and energetic Chief Commercial Officer. This person will drive the growth of Taimba’s client base, by building a strong sales engine in which our sales team and tech-based approach are working in perfect sync to optimize scalability. Your challenge will be to constantly optimize the effectiveness of our sales and delivery process, perfect the client proposition, and bring out the full potential of our team of sales representatives
About the role:
This is a role for someone with experience in building and scaling successful B2B sales teams, that consistently outperform revenue targets. You will need to have a proven track record of successful sales management, sales coaching, sales analytics and sales process optimization within a start-up environment.
Key elements of the role are:
- Develop & implement Sales and Customer strategy and roadmap for the company
- Build a best-in-class sales infrastructure, based on learnings about customer segment, experiments in marketing strategies, and using data driven decision making
- Performance Management
- Experience with territory planning, forecasting and leading pipeline management activities
- Accelerate the go-to-market strategy that drives growth of the client base to meet key revenue growth targets
- Demonstrated history in building and developing KPI’s to achieve data driven outcomes
- Recruit and manage a sales team that will grow significantly over the next 6-18 months
- Set incentives across the department and ensure performance against core KPIs and targets
- Develop effective team onboarding, training and coaching to maximize performance of every sales team member at every stage of the sales cycle
- Advanced Word and Excel skills (Pivot tables/Charts/ Vlookups) and BI skills (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Deep expertise on sales automation, digitization and CRM systems
- Ability to work in a constantly shifting environment, interested in process and organizational efficiency, intellectually curious, a fast learner, team player, and someone who is able to move quickly while staying focused on multiple high-impact pilots
- Adopt a learning mind-set with a drive towards principles of fail fast, learn fast, grow fast
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver targeted campaigns and unlock efficiencies in our sales process
- Provide regular quantitative and qualitative reports on departmental progress & achievements to the CEO and senior management.
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B sales role within a growing and innovative tech start-up
- Previously VP of Sales or Chief Commercial Officer (or equivalent), overseeing a team of 10+ people
- Experience in building strong product & delivery, with a strong customer focus, and in identifying clear value propositions for customers
- Significant experience in training and development of sales staff
- Adopts a “lead by example” approach to successful management and motivation of a team
- Strong leader with gravitas to motivate our sales team and build relationships with all stakeholders
- Experience in sales forecasting and effective pipeline management
- Ability to produce clear reports and presentations
- Highly numerical, analytical, comfortable handling big data sets and leveraging technology
- Tenacious attitude, hard-working, adaptable, persistent and inspiring
- Experience with distribution of fresh fruit and vegetables is a plus
- Passion for impact
How To apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 July, 2020
Guess this advert on Taimba Limited was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.
Like the Article? If Yes, please subscribe to our Youtube Channel. You can also catch up with us on Facebook, Thanks.
i am looking for a sales advisor position vacancies