Boys & Girls Clubs of South Africa (BGCSA) Jobs 2021 for Marketing Officer available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Marketing Officer in Boys & Girls Clubs of South Africa (BGCSA).
Boys & Girls Clubs of South Africa (BGCSA) is a youth development organisation that runs facility based after -school programmes for school aged children. BGCSA have two sites in Protea Glen and Pimville, and a third site in development in Bertrams. Fresh or recent graduate with a major in communications or marketing required to lead digital marketing and earned media campaigns to grow income from individual donors and the brand. This growing organziation has big ambition to grow this function and we need someone that has broad skills as well as a passion to improving kids lives.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
The purpose of this position is to develop, implement, track and optimize their offline and digital marketing campaigns across all channels. This role will be responsible for all fundraising activities targeting individuals and will have annual income targets and KPI’s. The Marketing Officer will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful promotion of the BGCSA brand. The successful candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The successful candidate will oversee the development of marketing collateral, track existing marketing campaigns, and drive results.
- Marketing & Communications:
- Managing all marketing activities for BGCSA
- Lead all internal communications to keep staff engaged and up to date with important Club activities
- Assist with all event planning and implementation
- Executing the marketing strategy for the organization in line with objectives
- Identifying market trends and key opportunities for BGCSA
- Be a staff lead on the Board Marketing Committee
- Oversee the design, print and procurement of branding materials for BGCSA (Flyers, banners, annual report, etc.)
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to drive marketing results
- Develop opportunities for staff and kids to contribute ideas to increase the brand awareness of BGCSA
- Lead regular brainstorming sessions to generate new ideas to test, and where possible scale
- Maintain BGCSA mailing list and donor database via the CRM system
- Develop relationships with digital influencers that can help amplify marketing activities
- Act as first point of contact and respond to all inquiries from individuals and stakeholders – including press and media
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of the marketing communications strategy of BGCSA
- Social Media & Digital Marketing:
- Plan and implement digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and PPC advertising
- Develop marketing tests that have the potential to be scaled and deliver income from individuals and the private sector
- Design content marketing strategies to drive traffic, engagement, and leads on all web platforms
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee all social media marketing via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Develop content marketing campaigns that target CSI practitioners via LinkedIn
- Manage all fundraising portals and accounts – GivenGain, PayFast etc.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, to optimize investments
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Drive email subscriptions and list developments
- Lead on conversions of subscribers to financial donors
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Ensure content on the WordPress website is up to date and that all forms are active and able to capture supporter information (email and donation sign ups)
- Draft and send fortnightly fundraising email newsletter using MailChimp
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Experience in SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or PPC advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Ability to write for an audience and generate story telling content (photo, video, infographics)
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, and the top social channels
- Experience with Google Adwords, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and independent worker
- Valid Driver’s License and car required
- English required, and an African language required
Salary will be commensurate with experience, but competitive for the NGO Sector. BGCSA provides risk coverage and matches employee contributions to a Provident Fund.
- Send applications including CV and 1 page Cover Letter saying why you would be a good fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Deadline: Monday, 25 January, 2021.
Guess this advert on Boys & Girls Clubs of South Africa (BGCSA) was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.