NSFAS Applications usually open in September. For NSFAS 2024 application, the case may not be so different. Find out how you can be ready for the upcoming applications.
NSFAS Application Requirements 2024
Here are preparations to make yourself ready for NSFAS approval, endeavour to meet these requirements for 2024 application:
- South African citizens (foreign students do not apply)
- Applicants who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at a public university or TVET college with the necessary academic requirements
- Previous applicants who already have an application reference number should not apply
- NOT a grant recipient of any NSFAS funding for the current academic year (only unfunded students)
For postgraduate studies, only students of one of the following field of study are accepted:
- B Tech – Architecture / Architectural Technology
- B Tech – Biokinetics, Biomedical Technology/Biotechnology
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
- Bachelor of Laws/LLB
For a TVET college bursary nsfas application:
- Registered at a public South African TVET college
- Registered for the National Certificate (vocational)
- Registered for certain Report 191 (NATED) programmes such as N1-N6 in engineering and N4-N6 in all other fields.
How to Apply for 2024
Students seeking NSFAS bursary can now apply, below is the link to the student portal through which you can make applications
- National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) official website — my.nsfas.org.za
Already applied? check your NSFAS application status
You can leave comments/enquiries in the comments section, we will gladly give you assistance.
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.