NSFAS Application Status 2021 can be checked in a variety of ways. However, in the image below, You will see the application evaluation process.
How to check NSFAS Application Status
Start with these steps to check your NSFAS Application Status.
- If you would like to check the status of your NSFAS application, please visit the NSFAS website.
- Click on MyNSFAS account and login with your ID and the password you created during your application.
- Click on Track Funding Progress
If the status of your application is “Provisionally Funded”, please contact Unisa’s Division: Student Funding (DSF).
NSFAS Application Status 2021: How to know if You NSFAS has funded You
When you have been successful with your NSFAS bursary, you will receive an email with a link to sign your NSFAS Bursary Agreement form (NBA) online.
In order to sign the NBA you will need to follow these steps:
- Click on the link provided in the email.
- Enter your ID number. Then you will receive a One Time Pin (OTP) through an SMS to your registered cell phone number.
- Type in the received OTP to continue with the signing of the agreement.
Once you have followed these three steps, you will receive a notification on your screen that the Terms and Conditions have been submitted. That means that you have successfully signed your NSFAS Bursary Agreement form. If you are under the age of 18, your parent or legal guardian should sign the NBA for you.