NSC Senior Certificate Registration 2023 is available. Suitably Qualified Adults who wish to write the 2023 Senior Certificate examination must register for the examination from 01 October 2021 until 13 February 2022.
See also — Matric Past exam papers
How to Register for Senior Certificate (SC) 2023
Follow these three steps to complete Senior Certificate Registration 2023
Step 1: Meet the requirements
People who meet these requirements are strongly advised to register for SC examination:
- Adult learners who are 21 years and older who have:
- a General Education and Training Certificate (GETC); or
- a Grade 9 school report (or the old standard seven). stating that they have passed Grade 9 or Standard 7; or
- a recognized equivalent qualification obtained at NQF Level which requires two official languages.
- Adult learners who are 21 years and older with an incomplete Senior Certificate qualification.
- Adult learners who are 21 years and older with an incomplete National Senior Certificate
- Only in exceptional cases, out-of-school youth, who are 18-21 years old and who could not complete their school education due to circumstances beyond their control, as verified by the Head of Department in the Provincial Education Department.
- Adult candidates who are 21 years and older with an incomplete NSC may choose to complete the NSC, or convert to the Senior Certificate. Should the candidate choose to convert to the Senior Certificate, they may not revert to the NSC and attempt to complete the NSC qualification.
- Adult candidates who have already obtained a qualification but wish to improve their results/status.
Step 2 – Prepare supporting documents
Here is the list of required documents for registration:
- Completed registration form
- A certified copy of your ID document or birth certificate or passport (foreign candidates)
- Repeater candidates must attach a copy of their previous highest qualification
- If you have entered and written any other Grade 12 or equivalent examination before you will need to supply the examination numbers for those exams.
Step 3 – Start Registration
Candidates can register in two methods — offline through the provincial education office and online on www.eservices.gov.za. You may register at any provincial education office (which includes the provincial head office, the district office or a circuit office) — find Education Districts here
register online at www.eservices.gov.za.
For further inquiries, please go to the Senior Certificate page at https://www.education.gov.za/Curriculum/SeniorCertificate.aspx on registration criteria, subject choices and promotion requirements.
Think we can help with your registration, tell us in the comments section and we will be more than happy to offer assistance.
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.