Centre for Communication Impact Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Centre for Communication Impact job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Centre for Communication Impact Vacancies, Centre for Communication Impact Jobs 2020, Centre for Communication Impact Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Centre for Communication Impact announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Centre for Communication Impact Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for Centre for Communication Impact Jobs 2020
The position below has become available and you are invited to apply for it should you be interested.
Centre for Communication Impact (CCI) is a non-profit South African organisation based in Pretoria. We aim to be a centre of excellence in Strategic health and development Communication programmes that are centred around meaningful Community Engagement.
Job Title: Content and Media Manager
Working in collaboration with the other partners, plan, design, implement national high-impact mass media campaigns (MMCs) that will influence policymakers to change the Health Promotion Levy (HPL) law and a regulation for front-of-package (FoP) warning labels in South Africa. This position will manage the strategic communication, manage agency work, lead the development of the 360 media strategy and buying plan, monitor media implementation and performance. The position will be the main point of contact with local partners and will attend partner meetings on behalf of CCI on this Obesity Prevention Project. The incumbent will be tasked with overseeing the development and implementation of communication materials for distribution across media platforms (traditional and digital).
- Develop, launch and evaluate national MMC in support of the introduction of front-of-package warning labels and/or to improve the health promotion levy (HPL)
- Collaborate with local obesity prevention partners to plan and develop the MMC and get buy-in from external stakeholders i.e. DoH
- Engage with multiple stakeholders including project partners (internal and external)
- Manage the development and implementation of demand creation and social mobilisation strategies (IEC materials, digital, Radio and TV material).
- Develop campaign strategies and project plans for the Project.
- Develop, commission and manage creative briefs and design for campaigns.
- Manage content development, design and creators across media platforms.
- Develop and implement media mix strategies for campaigns.
- Develop and implement media buying strategies.
- Monitor online and offline campaigns across media platforms.
- Develop innovative ways of mapping and identifying gaps to ensure demand creation and mapping process is appropriate to target audience.
- Provide technical assistance to demand creation teams and oversee the implementation of the strategy at all levels
- Work closely with M&E team to ensure alignment of Demand Creation activities towards meeting targets
Education and Experience
- Honour’s Degree in the field of Information Technology, Digital Media, Multimedia Communications or related discipline.
- Master’s qualification, (NQF Level 9) will be an added advantage.
- 5 years + experience in similar role
- Proven work experience as a media director, media planner or media buyer
- A solid knowledge of social behavior communication
- A solid experience in content creation and design/formatting
- Solid Knowledge of different types of media channels and consumption
- Experience in working with analytics tools
- Have existing relations and build new relations in broadcast, print, digital and OHH media
- Experience in developing and creating strong relationships with partners, government and communities.
- Solid experience of managing community partners
- Solid experience to articulate technical information and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences .
Interested candidates should forward a motivation letter and updated CV to CCI Human Resources at [email protected]
Shortlisting will start on Wednesday 3rd of June 2020, Please note that position will remain opened until filled.