NBT Registration is open for 2023 intake. The registration opened on 1st April 2022. Some Universities use NBT as a criterion for admission in 2022/2023. Confirm that your university requires NBT before registering, confirm with this link.
NBT Registration Requirements
- Your official ID book (if you are not a citizen of South Africa, you will need your passport)
- A unique email address
- City and site where you want to write
- NBT requirements from the institutions where you plan to apply
- Date when you want to write (allow 4 weeks for the institution(s) to which you have applied to receive your results. You can access your results on our website after 5 weeks.)
- Pen and paper to record your username and EasyPay number
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
See More: National Benchmark Tests | www.nbt.ac.za