National Renal Care – Uitenhage Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the National Renal Care – Uitenhage job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: National Renal Care – Uitenhage Vacancies, National Renal Care – Uitenhage Jobs 2020, National Renal Care – Uitenhage Recruitment Application form 2021, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of National Renal Care – Uitenhage announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The National Renal Care – Uitenhage Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for National Renal Care – Uitenhage Jobs 2020
National Renal Care has grown and evolved into the leading total kidney and disease management organisation in South Africa. NRC cares, not only for its patients but also for society and earth.
National Renal Care situated in Port Elizabeth seeks to recruit an ambitious, talented, goal driven and self-motivated individual to fulfill the role of a Registered Nurse/Clinical Technologist (Independent Practice).
Job Title: Registered Nurse/Clinical Technologist
Reference: # NRC UITENHAGE
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary Market: Related
Location: Uitenhage, Eastern Cape, South Africa
The Registered Nurse/Clinical Technologist (Independent Practice) will render and promote cost effective, safe, quality patient care in accordance with Company Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
The incumbent will further be responsible for direct and/or indirect nursing care of a patient or a group of patients, for assessing, planning, executing and supervising the implementation of care to meet patient needs, be a role model in the delivery of evidence based care and will actively participate in Clinical Governance.
Job Functions Clinical,Nursing
- Relevant qualification within a specialist area or equivalent NQF 7.
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse/ Midwife or Registration with HPCSA as a Clinical Technologist (Independent Practice)
- Experience in Renal Nursing will be a strong recommendation
- Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
strong interpersonal skills required.Excellence orientation (concern for high quality of work)
- Strong customer orientation
- Team Player
- Ethical behaviour (Honesty)
- Leadership ability
- Well organised
- To perform dialysis according to prescription in a safe manner and in accordance to NRC’s internal policies and procedures.
- To provide optimal patient care as per the nursing scope of practice and NRC’s clinical care pathways.
- Manage and maintain all medical equipment in accordance with NRC’s technical policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all NRC quality initiative programs are utilised for the patients under your management.
- Ensure that all patient clinical records are maintained and updated in accordance with the deadlines, policies & procedures and the NRC standards.
- Ensure that all financial policies and procedures are followed in the unit i.e. confirmation, billing, private patients, stock, waste etc.
- Responsible for leading the shift and for the supervision of all subcategories on the floor on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate the National Renal Care Values and Caring the NRC Way.
Application Deadline: 02/04/2020
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.