Learn to earn (LtE) Ongoing Recruitment – Apply Now: Download the Application forms online. The comprehensive Steps on How to Apply for the Job opportunity available at Learn to earn is as follows.
Job Title: Hospitality Trainer
Locality: Cape Town
The purpose of this position is to find someone with a commitment to eradicate unemployment and other legacies of injustice to take lead of our Hospitality Skills Programmes offered at our Hermanus Campus (Western Cape). They require an experienced Trainer with a commitment to eradicate unemployment and other legacies of injustice to take lead of our Hospitality Skills Programmes offered at our Hermanus Campus.
- A proven track record in education, social development and/or worked in underserved communities (experience in Adult Education essential);
- A relevant Training Qualification in Consumer Science or Hospitality; plus at least 5 years’ experience in either hospitality training or the Sector;
- Advanced computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office Suite and experience in using a CRM tool such as SalesForce would be beneficial;
- Good report writing skills and well-developed communication skills in English (while knowledge of isiXhosa/Afrikaans would be beneficial);
- The ability to work inter-culturally and work within diverse cross-cultural contexts
- Registration with the FOODBEV SETA and/or ETDP SETA as a Trainer or Assessor would be advantageous.
The sucessful candidate must have hospitality experience and training experience.
Send you CV, a cover letter introducing yourself and motivation for applying for this position, include two contactable professional references and one from your Pastor/Minister. Applications can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please visit www.learntoearn.org.za for more information on our work and vision to eradicate unemployment in South Africa.
Application Deadline: Friday 28th February 2020