HPCA Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the HPCA job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: HPCA Vacancies, HPCA Jobs 2020, HPCA Recruitment Application form 2021, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of HPCA announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The HPCA Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for HPCA Jobs 2020
The position below has become available and you are invited to apply for it should you be interested.
The primary purpose of this position is to support HIV Lay Counsellor testing services and strengthen linkages from community-based HIV testing points to HIV care and treatment
Job Title: TEMP-Linkage Officers
Location: South Africa
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
Support Community HIV Testing Services as per HPCA annual Work plan
- Collaborate with community stakeholders and DoH to create increased demand for community-based HTS
- Support Lay Counsellors with newly initiated clients
- Support Lay Counsellors to assist in clients undertaking the HIV self-test (HIVSS)
Implement Linkage to Care as per HPCA annual Work plan
- Link all referred reactive clients tested to facility for treatment initiation
- Encourage clients who have a reactive screening on sight to have a Rapid Test immediately to confirm their status
- Follow up on clients who have accepted non-assisted HIVSS who used the test and provide support.
- Follow up on clients who have received a reactive result after self- testing and are not willing to undertake a Rapid Test
- Confirm the correctness of all contact information and complete clinical forms
- Provide enhanced adherence support to all clients who have been initiated on treatment
- Follow up and trace reactive clients who have not been linked to care by collaborating with WBPHCOTs and CBOs
- Maintain Linkage standards in line with the National HTS policy guideline and HPCA Linkage and Referral SOP.
Monitoring and Reporting as per HPCA annual Work plan
- Advise the TLRO on newly initiated clients, to liaise with the data capturer to verify on Tier.Net
- Advise the TLRO if a client is initiated on treatment to enable updating of the tracking and tracing tool
- Advise the TLRO on outcomes of linkage activities for both rapid and HIVSS testing
- Report any challenges related to supporting testing or linkage to care to TLRM
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE (Minimum requirements):
- Matric / Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Accredited training certificates:
- Basic HIV information course, Intensive Counselling course and Adherence Counselling course
- Finger prick certificate
- Ability to communicate in English and one or more South African language(s) commonly spoken in the Sub-District
- Basic knowledge of HIV/AIDS and TB & Supporting people living with HIV
- Involvement in some aspect of community work
- Valid EB Driver’s License (Advantageous)
- Clear criminal record
Minimum one to two years’ experience in:
- HIV Counselling and adherence Counselling
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Technical Skill and expertise
- Good communication Skills
- Customer Service orientation
- Detail Orientation
- High level of integrity
- Team work
Please submit a detailed CV, covering letter and names of three contactable references including email contact to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 10th June 2020
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.