Company Sincephetelo MVA Fund Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Company Sincephetelo MVA Fund job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Company Sincephetelo MVA Fund Vacancies, Company Sincephetelo MVA Fund Jobs 2020, Company Sincephetelo MVA Fund Recruitment Application form 2021, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Company Sincephetelo MVA Fund announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Company Sincephetelo MVA Fund Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for Company Sincephetelo MVA Fund Jobs 2020
Designs, develops and implements the Change Management Framework (strategy, systems and processes) for the Fund to support, enable and enhance the achievement of the strategic objectives of the organisation, including capacity and capability building amongst employees and management. Will also be responsible for the effectiveness of the Projects Management Review Board.
Job Title: Change Manager
Location: Mbabane, Hhohho, eSwatini
Reference: # CM
Contract Type: Contract
Salary: Market Related
- Developing and implementing the Fund’s change management framework and strategy including ensuring that the strategy enables change in management and employee behaviour. In this regard, the incumbent will develop and implement metrics and measures to evaluate the effectiveness of the Fund’s change processes and systems;
- Convening and ensuring that the Fund’s Transformation Board (consisting of senior managers and all project managers), is effective in delivering the desired change in the operating model of the Fund including ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget;
- Providing change management support to all projects and strategic plan interventions or initiatives;
- Developing change management training and education materials and implement capacity building interventions to improve the change management competency of management, supervisors and all employees;
- Developing and implementing measures and interventions to improve change agility within the Fund so as to ensure minimal resistance to the Fund’s transformation programme and general change interventions;
- Identifying in liaison with line management, change champions throughout the Fund and to capacitate them to support the Fund’s Change Management Framework in all material respects;
- Developing and implementing the Fund’s Project Management Framework and ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget, including ensuring that all strategic projects, enable to achievement of the Fund’s strategic objectives;
- Support the HR Departments key strategic projects in particular, the implementation of the Talent Management Framework and strategy, and ensure that it enables achievement of the Fund’s strategic objectives;
- In collaboration with the HR Department, maintaining an up-to-date record of the company’s organisation structures;
- Developing and maintaining an inventory of the Fund’s business processes;
- In close liaison and collaboration with the Office of Strategy Management, ensuring that the Fund’s strategy initiatives and tracking processes, structures and systems, achieve their intended purpose and that the Fund achieves its mission and vision;
- Developing an effective knowledge management system for change management and business processes, mentors and trains allocated resources for business continuity and succession planning purposes; and
- Performs all other tasks as will be allocated by the Corporate Services Executive
- SKILLS Interpersonal, analytical, consulting, persuading, communication, facilitation, presentation
KNOWLEDGE MVA Act, stakeholder management, change management, project management, strategy management, employee engagement and culture change
EXPERIENCE Minimum 3 years in Change Management.
EDUCATION/TRAININGBachelor’s Degree in Behavioural Sciences or Equivalent
ATTITUDE High initiative, compassionate, friendliness, respect
Application Deadline: 10/03/2020
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.