CanyonCoal Mining Related Bursary is currently looking to fund undergraduates looking for scholarships.
The bursary application forms and bursary policy document are accessible to all offices and all staff of Canyon Coal.
The bursary committee advertises annually all critical fields as below.
- Electrical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- BSc Mining Survey
- BSc Geology
- Environmental Sciences and Safety Management
A candidate should submit his/her application to the Human Resources Manager who will present the application to the Bursary Committee.
The selection of candidates will be conducted by the Human Resources Manager and forwarded to the Bursary Committee for approval.
- Previously disadvantage individuals from the Delmas area
- Financially disadvantaged
- Applicants who have applied to study at their local tertiary institutions
- People with disabilities and females
Conditions of Bursary
The following documentation must accompany the application form:
- Certified ID copy
- Certified copy of matric results
- Certified copies of tertiary academic records including most recent results
- Certified copies of 2021 proof of registration and fee statement
Bursaries will cover full tuition, accommodation and book allowances.
Application Form CanyonCoal_ApplicationForm_Bursary_0.pdf
- A valid South African Identity document (SA citizen)
- Currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- Provisional acceptance from a university
- Students already at a tertiary institution must have obtained an average of 65% and above in all major subjects.
Completed application forms with the required documentation must be e-mailed to email@example.com
NB: Application Form Attached Below
Field of Study Technology Mathematical Sciences Geosciences Geography Archaeology & Environmental Studies Animal Plant & Environmental Sciences Engineering & the Built Environment Surveying Mining Engineering Mining Electrical & Information Engineering Geology
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.