Beekman Group Jobs 2021 for International & Travel Reservations Consultant available. See details below on how to apply for the position of International & Travel Reservations Consultant in Beekman Group.
Beekman Group, South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Job Title: International & Travel Reservations Consultant
Location: Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Reference #: #36/05
Contract Type: Permanent
Facilitate International exchange bookings, local and international travel services (such as flights, hotel bookings and car hire), relevant to the Group’s business requirements, as well as attend to other customer “lifestyle” queries ensuring that delivery is efficient and service oriented.
Key Performance Areas:
• Manage all international exchanges and travel related requests, both verbal and written, with minimal supervision.
• Use various flight booking platforms, including Galileo, to ensure best flight options for external and internal clients is booked/quoted.
• Adopt a service-orientated approach when assisting with travel requests, in compliance with agreed service delivery standards.
• Manage inbound calls, and ensure that Call Centre performance standards are maintained.
• Provide accurate daily, weekly & monthly management reports within required deadlines.
• Make recommendations to management to enhance the current travel services offer (where applicable).
• Provide after-hours travel support, when required.
• Galileo certification (or attend required training)
• Current Travel Experience and a Minimum of 2 years relevant experience, in a travel services environment
• Highly computer literate
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under extreme pressure
• Ability to work with multiple tasks simultaneously
• Good administrative and planning skills
• Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
• Commitment to delivering service that exceeds our customer’s expectations.
The successful candidate will be required to work shifts, including Saturdays.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 30/06/2021
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.