Beekman Group Jobs 2021 for Res Admin Support Consultant available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Res Admin Support Consultant in Beekman Group.
Beekman Group, South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Job Title: Res Admin Support Consultant
Location: Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Reference #: #02/08
Contract Type: Permanent
Key Performance Areas: We require an individual that will be responsible for resolving members and reservations queries. Complex written and telephonic queries must be handled, with minimal supervision. Various administrative and general office duties will be performed. A service orientated approach must be adopted when assisting members, in compliance with agreed service delivery standards.
• Previous reservations and client liaison experience is essential
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to deal with members in a professional and courteous manner
• Above average computer literacy
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
• The successful candidate will be required to do after hour shift work
• Performance driven
• Self Starter
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
Application Deadline: 20/08/2021
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.
See More: Beekman Group