10X Investments (Pty) Ltd Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the 10X Investments (Pty) Ltd job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: 10X Investments (Pty) Ltd Vacancies, 10X Investments (Pty) Ltd Jobs 2020, 10X Investments (Pty) Ltd Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of 10X Investments (Pty) Ltd announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The 10X Investments (Pty) Ltd Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for 10X Investments (Pty) Ltd Jobs 2020
10X is disrupting the investment industry to help ordinary people like your mother, grandfather or friend, get dramatically better value for their long-term savings and lead more dignified lives in retirement.
The investment industry is largely self-serving, complex and expensive and produces poor value for most people – just ask anyone who has saved their whole life in a RA or pension fund or tried to understand how to invest at retirement.10X Investments (Pty) Ltd
Job Title: Employee Benefits Consultant
Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference: # T00009
Contract Type: Permanent
10X is challenging this unjust industry by providing a simple, direct low fee investment solution. We’re on a mission to build a customer-centric tech-enabled company – think Amazon not CNA. We’ve got an outstanding eleven-year track record delivering industry-beating returns at lower costs with operational excellence and exceptional client retention. But we’ve only just started. We need great people to help us achieve our dreams. Sure, it’s a big challenge but what’s the point spending your life doing easy, unimportant, me too things?
If you are a passionate, determined, smart, self-starting, ambitious independent thinker that wants to make a positive difference to people’s long-term financial well-being, then we would love to hear from you.
As part of the Employee Benefits Consulting Team, you are responsible for a portfolio of 10X’s corporate clients and underlying members. This includes building and managing relationships with our corporate clients as well as supporting initiatives to further develop our services.
You are passionate about presenting 10X’s industry-leading solution to both C-Suite Executives and blue-collar workers. As the face of 10X to 1000s of corporate members, you will relish the opportunity to have a direct impact on people’s lives through financial education and empowerment. 40% of 10X’s corporate members are on track for a comfortable retirement. As part of the Employee Benefits team, you will be collectively responsible for improving this – we aim to reach 50% by April 2020
Key accountabilities and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
This role reports to the Head of Employee Benefits Consulting and forms part of the Employee Benefits team based in Johannesburg.
We are a small team who work closely together to ensure our corporate clients receive the highest level of service possible.
Relationship management: 45%
• Full responsibility for a portfolio of clients
• Responsible for building, managing and maintaining relationships with key individuals and MANCO members
• Accountable for client compliance with regards to Special Rules, Service Level Agreements and risk policies & retirement initiatives
• Co-ordinate and manage MANCO meetings with your clients
Client education and training: 25%
• Educate 10X members on an on-going basis through induction, annual feedback, financial wellness and retirement planning sessions
• Promote and educate MANCO & members on 10X tools and calculators
• Build strategic and operational relationships with client HR and Finance teams
Risk and regulatory compliance: 5%
• Responsible for risk brokers and enhancements working together with the 10X risk team
Business development: 5%
• Identify retirement needs of members and employers, and where appropriate promote and cross-sell 10X Products
Process and administration: 15%
• Work closely with corporate business development to support the implementation process for onboarding of new clients
Industry workshops/seminars: 5%
• Attend industry-related workshops and seminar as and when required and agreed with your manager in order to obtain the required knowledge, skills and points
• 3+ years experience in Financial Services, with strong performance track record
• 2+ years experience as a Employee Benefits Consultant, communicating across a variety of mediums; group presentations, individual presentations, over the phone and via email
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in Zulu or Afrikaans preferable
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Economics, Business, Financial Management, Investments etc.) from an accredited University
• CFP, CFA or MBA qualification preferable
Some personal attributes and talents we believe will make you successful in this role are:
• Passion for excellence in all aspects of their career
• Professional and a strong brand ambassador for 10X Investments
• Possess strong verbal and written communications skills
• Must possess people skills and the ability to express themselves
• Able to think-out-the-box and generate new ideas
• Must be responsible, self-disciplined, reliable, systematic and have a high degree of personal integrity
• Must be organized, motivated and able to manage their own time effectively
• Have the ability to handle pressure
Aligned with 10X’s core purpose and vision: We are a purpose driven organisation that puts our clients first, not just in
our mission statement but in practice. Our culture reflects this. If client first resonates with you, if it is something you constantly strive for, then you will find it easy to become part of our organisation and team.
Values & respect: 10X operates with mutual respect and dignity. Whist we want super-star contributions and attitude we
do not tolerate or promote super-star behaviour. Be authentic and genuine. We do what we say, we say what we do and
provide full transparency to our clients and colleagues. We are a down-to-earth and well-grounded bunch and are secure in our abilities which is evident in our work and track-record.
Collaboration: Team work is critical as it brings the best out in us and helps us stretch and grow as peers, nurture and
retain our talent and innovate for our clients. Collaboration is one up from team work, here we work together towards a common goal: “to create dignity during retirement” for our clients. It means setting aside our egos and opinion and allow space for the diversity of opinions, ideas and suggestions of colleagues.
Humble: At 10X, we care more about great teams than individual stars. Great teams get more done, in less time with less politics. Humble people care more for team than themselves and are quietly confident in themselves.
Leadership in all we do: We are focused on creating dignity during retirement. An audacious goal. It requires courageous leadership of self, peers and teams. Without direction we will drift, and our teams will drift. We move ahead by boldly leading, respectfully challenging, setting the example for our industry, our peers and our teams.
There are cash and non-cash components to our employee value proposition:
1. We offer market-related salaries, based on industry
intelligence & research
2. Short-term incentive via annual performance bonuses linked
to agreed Key Performance Indicators. The intention is to
reward high-performance contributions with attractive annual
3. Group life, disability and funeral cover
4. Retirement cover (Provident Fund) with zero administration
5. Other non-cash benefits such as Annual Leave, Paternity
Leave, Study Leave, Birthday Leave and Family
6. Service awards
Application Deadline: 30/04/2020