WSU Application Form for 2022 / 2023 is Out. Submit Walter Sisulu University Application Form 2022 / 2023 Academic Session for free. WSU Registration guide is also available in pdf for an easy download.
This page will help You with the following: WSU application status, WSU application/registration dates for admission, WSU application closing date 2022, WSU application fee, WSU application form, WSU application requirements 2022… Read more detail…
The Management of Walter Sisulu University (WSU) releases the Undergraduate and postgraduate Application forms for 2022/2023 academic session.
WSU Application Requirements 2022
It is a free service with no fee payment required. In order to save your money and time make sure you have the following information ready:
1. Personal details
2. Address of next of kin
3. Address of the person responsible for the account
4. Email addresses are compulsory
5. All documents must be saved as soft copies for uploading.
It is very important to determine first what you want to study before you start the online application process.
The other most important thing you should know is whether you meet the admission minimum requirements for the choices you are making.
The endorsement for the certificate and the achievement levels for the specific subject stated as a requirement must be met.
You must read the Prospectus for 2022 admission requirements.
How to Register for WSU Admission 2022
Here are the Documents that are required for your application
The University considers various post-matric certificates for admission purposes.
- The following certificates are accepted:
- The “Old Senior” certificate
- The National Senior Certificate “NSC”
- National Certificate Vocational “NCV”
- N6 certificate
Current grade 12 learners must upload Grade 11 final results and first quarter or mid-year results if available.
Post-matric candidates must upload a matric or equivalent certificate, academic record, copy of ID or passport.
Some departments may consider mature age exemption for admission for some programmes. For more information, you may enquire from the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
Students who are from another tertiary institution may apply and submit the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Post-Matric Certificate
- Identity Document
- Official Academic Report
- Conduct Certificate.
- International Applicants
You will need to first apply to Universities South Africa (Usaf) for evaluation of school results or other degree/diploma certificates.
When you receive the results from Usaf you may commence with the application process and upload the results and the copy of your passport.
How to Apply
- You may apply online if you have never registered at WSU before by clicking HERE.
- Complete all the information that is requested. All fields with a red asterisk are compulsory. This means you will not be allowed to proceed if left blank or incorrect information is supplied.
- It is compulsory to have an email address. You may create one on Gmail or Yahoo.
- All the communication that will follow after you have successfully completed your application will be sent to the email address you have provided.
- Should you encounter a problem during the application process, send us your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be advised if additional information is required to assist during the assessment process.
- You will also be asked to apply for residence and financial assistance. Email addresses will be sent to you with directives to the process for applying.
Student Online Services Portal
WSU has created a student services portal that will enable you as a student to access your information such as personal particulars, academic reports, results and fees statements for example, online.
You will be able to print certain reports such as proof of registration and fees statements. If you need an official stamped report like academic records, you need to visit the office rendering that service.
What Do You Need to Access Student Services?
You need your student number and a PIN in order to login into this service. The manual illustrates all the steps that you will go through to access the service you need.
To download the manual, click here. Should you need further information or assistance, contact on campus offices on:
Mthatha Campus: email@example.com
Butterworth Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buffalo City Campus: email@example.com
Komani Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walter Sisulu University, WSU Online Application Portal – To Learn more on the steps to register online, DOWNLOAD PDF
WSU Application Fees
It is a free service and no payments and of application fee is required for WSU registration 2022.
WSU Application Closing Dates 2022
It is profitable to know the exact closing dates for the institutions you want to apply to. Applying after the deadline may ruin your chances of getting admitted.
To check the date, Go to WSU Application Closing Date Page
For all your enquiries, please contact our Admissions Office:
Telephone +27 (0) 43 709 4000/043 708 5200
WhatsApp +27 (0) 79 378 3102 (Registration only)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
See More: Walter Sisulu University | www.wsu.ac.za