Wits University Application Fee 2023 payment methods include cash, card… All Applicants are expected to pay the Non-refundable application fee, See the amount and Bank accounts for paying fees for 2023 below.
Wits University Tuition Fees, Wits University Fees Structure, WITS fees calculator, WITS fees payment, see full details below…
The Management of Wits University (WITS) require a non-refundable application fee from both South African and Foreign Citizens. For the application for either Undergraduate and postgraduate admission to be considered successful the application fee for 2022/2023 must be paid in full.
DISCLAIMER: The Institution reserves the right to change fees without prior notice.
Fee changes are subject to the approval of the Governing Council and we will update it.
Pay Wits University APPLICATION FEES for 2023
- Non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens
- Non-refundable application fee for foreign citizens of R700
- Payments to be made before closing dates
- Use your Person Number or T Number as a reference
How to pay
Deposit exact amount into the University’s Application Fee account:
- Standard Bank, Account name: Wits University – Application Fees. Current Account Number: 200 346 385, Branch code: Braamfontein 004 805. CI Number 074A. (International payment swift code: SBZAZAJJ). Use your person/student number as a reference.
- Pay by cash or credit card at the Wits Fees Office, Ground Floor, Solomon Mahlangu House), Braamfontein Campus East, Jorissen Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, South Africa. Use your person/student number as the reference.
- EFT – Use your Person/Student number as the reference.
WITS Fees 2021 Enquires
For further information, simply visit the official website of Wits University.
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.