Walter Sisulu University Fee Structure 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out and available for checking. See Bank accounts for payment of fees, fees amount 2020, and WSU Fee structure for government sponsored students.
Walter Sisulu University Tuition Fees, Walter Sisulu University Fees Structure, WSU Fee Structure see full details below…
The Management of Walter Sisulu University and Business College (WSU) publishes the Fee structure for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Every Undergraduate, Diploma & Certificate and postgraduate student respectively Who wants to pay the school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session can do so Here.
DISCLAIMER: The Instituton reserves the right to change fees without prior notice
However, fee changes are subject to the approval of the Governing Council and we will update it. Here is the Regular Students fees regime of the Walter Sisulu University for 2020/2021.
Walter Sisulu University FEES STRUCTURE SCHEDULE.
The Walter Sisulu University fees schedule has been successfully uploaded online, the schedule is available as follows:–
- Go to the WSU Fees page – http://www.wsu.ac.za/waltersisulu/index.php/fees/
- Next, click to request Fees on the link of the Page.
- Access the WSU Fees or download the fees brochure through the link You will receive.
From the Link above, you can access and download pdf the WSU Fees 2020/2021.
Walter Sisulu University Fee Breakdown
- A non-refundable application fee of R100 must be paid when applying to WSU.
- If late applications are accepted, a late application fee of R150 will be charged.
- Paying an application fee does not mean that your application was successful.
Student Accounts and Payment Terms:
- Applications fees
- Deposit after being accepted
- Deposit before registration
- Dates for Payment or Terms of Payments
Fees for local & Refugee students must be paid by the following deadlines:
- Annual Fees are payable in monthly installments from February to November at the rate of 10% of the fees.
- First semester fees are payable in monthly installments from February to June at the rate of 20% of the fees.
- Second semester Fees payable in monthly installments from August to November at the rate of 20% of the fees.
Fees for International students must be paid by the following deadlines:
- On or before Reg: 50% of the total Fees
- On or before the end of May: Remaining Balance
Final exam results of students who have not paid their fees in full will be withheld.
- Methods of Payments:
You can follow the link above to confirm the following information.
WSU Fees Structure Enquires
If the above steps did not help You check the fee schedule for 2020/2021. You can either leave a comment below or Contact Us by using the contact page. We guess this piece of information was of great help to You, If our guess is right? You can share, so that others will be aware of It also.
See More: Walter Sisulu University | www.wsu.ac.za