The DG Murray Trust Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the The DG Murray Trust job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: The DG Murray Trust Vacancies, The DG Murray Trust Jobs 2020, The DG Murray Trust Recruitment Application form 2021, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of The DG Murray Trust announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The The DG Murray Trust Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for The DG Murray Trust Jobs 2020
The DG Murray Trust sees itself as a hub of public innovation. We view our staff as innovators. Our goal for South Africa is a flourishing people, economy and society in which every person has the opportunity to fulfil their potential. Towards this goal, our strategic aims for 2017 – 2021 are:
- To nurture an innovative and inclusive society;
- To keep all children on track by Grade 4; and
- To enable all young people to get their first decent job.
Read more about DGMT on our website: www.dgmt.co.za
Job Title: ECD Resource Hub Manager
Location: South Africa
We’re looking for an ECD Resource Hub Manager to join our team working towards the goal of Keeping All Children on Track by Grade 4. Supporting the Innovation Director, this person will:
- Develop and execute an ECD resource hub strategy;
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with civil society organisations; government and businesses;
- Identify and seize opportunities to enhance support for ECD centres;
- Connect people of like and unlike mind, who are committed to the same goal;
- Strive to improve efficiency of small grants management system; and
- The role will require limited degree of travel within South Africa.
DGMT is largely agnostic to qualifications or sector backgrounds (though we do require a Bachelor’s degree at a minimum). Rather we are seeking the following qualities in our ideal candidate:
- A keen strategic eye, that can easily identify and capitalise on opportunities and ideas;
- A fast-learner, who is able to get up to speed with new fields of work quickly and effectively;
- The ability to manage multiple, diverse, projects simultaneously and to task-shift between administrative and strategic work;
- The ability to get things done efficiently and effectively;
- A strong ability to communicate through writing and verbally, to present and connect ideas, people, and opportunities; and
- A commitment to producing excellent work.
- Knowledge of the early childhood development is advantageous and being in possession of a valid driver’s licence.
The ideal candidate will be a university graduate, with a strong ability to make things happen and to take thoughtful and strategic action towards our goals. They are passionate about civil society and social justice, they are entrepreneurial and independent, and can see the big picture from a birds-eye view down to the details. They are a team player, hard-working, and open to learning.
DGMT has a flexible and collaborative culture. We are driven by a combination of technical expertise, a positive mindset, and a strong sense of empathy. We seek out opportunities and are often willing to take calculated risks where we see strategic gains.
We have high expectations, and allow you to work in a way that ensures you meet them. We don’t micro-manage, but do expect high-quality and will send back work that doesn’t meet the benchmark. We often operate in sectors where there is a lot of uncertainty – so you must be able to navigate tough, constantly changing, terrain. We expect you to develop and drive your area of passion and purpose towards our goals, and want to support you to thrive while doing that.
Please only send a short letter of motivation and a CV with 3 referees (no other documents please!) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “ECD Resource Hub Manager”.
Application Deadline: Monday 23 March 2020 at 3pm