The Sizwe Ntsaluba Gobodo Bursary is currently looking to fund undergraduates looking for scholarships.
SizweNtsalubaGobodo runs an extensive bursary programme, to help previously disadvantaged students. The bursary covers tuition and other university related costs such as accommodation, books and additional mentoring and coaching support to ensure success.
- South African citizen
- Currently in Grade 11 or Matric year of study
- Achieving a minimum of 60% in English and Mathematics
- In need of financial assistance (previously disadvantaged individual)
- Intend on becoming a Chartered Accountant (SA)
Phone Sizwe Ntsaluba Gobodo directly:
011 231 0600
How to Apply:
Request a copy of the application form at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Grade 11 latest results (if currently in Grade 11)
- Matric latest results (if currently in Matric)
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded a bursary
See More: Sizwe Ntsaluba Gobodo Bursary