Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in the South Pacific is currently looking to fund undergraduates looking for scholarships.
Applications for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) are now open!
he Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is offering scholarships to pursue two-year Master’s programmes at the University of the South Pacific. Citizens of Commonwealth countries other than Fiji are eligible to apply.
The Scholarships provide a life-changing opportunity for students committed to making a positive impact in their communities to experience another country and culture, to broaden their horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
- Applied Linguistics;
- Development Studies;
- Diplomacy & International Affairs;
- Environmental Management;
- Major in Education;
- Marine Management;
- Pacific Studies;
- Politics/ International Affairs;
- Social Policy;
- Population Studies & Demography;
- Professional Accounting;
- Environmental Law;
- Computing Science;
- Earth Science;
- Environmental Science;
- Geospatial Science;
- Information Systems;
- Marine Science;
The application deadline is 24 May 2022.
- Citizen of, and reside permanently in a Commonwealth country;
- Citizens of Commonwealth countries other than Fiji are eligible to apply;
- Apply for the identified study programmes at the University of South Pacific on a full-time basis;
- Must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level (or that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate course);
- Meet the minimum entry criteria of the proposed course of study;
- An academic background aligned to the proposed field of study;
- Demonstrate a strong motivation for their application;
- Understand and promote the values and objectives of the Commonwealth.
If you have questions about university course admissions at either university, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Bursary
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses allowance for duration of award
- Return economy flights to host country
- Once-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant
How to Apply
Application are strictly online.If you already have a MyACU account: please log in to the system HERE to access the application form.
If you do not already have a MyACU account: please register HERE and then follow the instructions in the registration email to set up an account. You will then be able to log in to the system to access the APPLICATION FORM.
Please submit a separate application for admission to your chosen course at the University of South Pacific – this can be done after you have submitted your QECS application.