Population Services International (PSI) Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Population Services International (PSI) job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Population Services International (PSI) Vacancies, Population Services International (PSI) Jobs 2020, Population Services International (PSI) Recruitment Application form 2021, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Population Services International (PSI) announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Population Services International (PSI) Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for Population Services International (PSI) Jobs 2020
Population Services International (PSI) / Society for Family Health (SFH) is an international NGO network operating in over 50 countries. PSI in South Africa currently concentrates on issues of HIV/ AIDS with the view to strategically expand to other public health areas.
As part of its HIV/AIDS control efforts, PSI is using social marketing to motivate behaviour change concerning consistent condom use, HIV testing, and other safer behaviours.
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: PSI/SFH’s Head Office in Johannesburg
The Head of Operations will supervise fleet, facilities, assets and manage risk & security to ensure efficient and cost-effective procedures within the PSI/SFH HQ guidelines. The job exists to set up and facilitate a conducive, safe and secure working environment for staff, property and assets. The incumbent will be an effective communicator able to interact effectively with everyone in the workplace as well as service providers, public officials and colleagues.
Key responsibilities for this exciting and challenging position include:
- Overall organizational asset management through an asset register and controls put in place at various locations for asset movement
- Ensuring that vehicles are serviced/repaired, licensed, insured, roadworthy and have the standard tools and accessories required by the traffic regulatory bodies
- Identifying and negotiating for the best office/warehouse space at the best rental per square meter, best location and best property conditions within the given budget
- Facilitate adequate organisational insurance requirements, including for staff, board directors and assets (Assets, Money, Electronic Equipment, Group Personal Accident, Public Liability, Professional Indemnity, Travel, Political Violence and DC Umbrella Policy)
- Ensuring safety and security at all rented premises and acting as first link for the contracted security companies in all security matters
- Facilitating budgetary input and overseeing the office usage of landline facilities and initiates remedial action where excessive usage is identified
- Overseeing preparation of monthly inventory reports and variance analysis, as well as reviewing and approving inventory adjustment entries as needed
- Facilitating unscheduled and scheduled repairs and maintenance of office equipment
- Conducting background checks on vendors and submitting written reports with recommendations to the CR or relevant department Head for them to make decisions as and when necessary
- Overseeing the electronic security systems to make sure they are working efficiently and are serviced regularly by the system vendors
- Making sure static security guards are deployed in all the relevant units timeously by randomly carrying out regular checks on guard points to enhance physical security
The Head of Operations must be a strong individual who possesses and is be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Post graduate qualifications in Operations Management
- At least ten years’ management experience
- Ideally previous experience working in an organization funded by PEPFAR, USAID or the Global Fund
- Demonstrated successful development of cohesive teams and growing the professional capacities of team members
- Measured and appropriate judgment, flexibility and willingness to work simultaneously on a wide range of tasks
- Must be democratic, responsive, accountable, diplomatic and transparent in all his/ her actions
- Experienced in risk management
- The ideal candidate should be able to think creatively and have excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Demonstrate humility, willingness to listen and learn in the company of colleagues as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent, writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Be willing to undertake frequent travel of up to 8-12 weeks a year in South Africa
- Own vehicle and driver’s license
View the full job description and application instructions on the Vacancies page at www.actionappointments.co.za and email your application to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Wednesday 25 March 2020
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.