Ovations Technologies Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Ovations Technologies job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Ovations Technologies Vacancies, Ovations Technologies Jobs 2020, Ovations Technologies Recruitment Application form 2021, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Ovations Technologies announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Ovations Technologies Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for Ovations Technologies Jobs 2020
Our insurance client is undertaking a Cloud transformation journey and we are looking for seasoned Solutions Architects with experience on the Microsoft Cloud stack to join us as we help our client build and deploy applications on the cloud while transitioning some of its legacy applications.
If you like working with the latest technologies and are not scared of a challenge then we would like to talk to you.
Job Title: Cloud Architect
Location: Fourways, South Africa
Reference # SFDC-0777 No.2
Solution Architecture Skills:
– Lead the development of solution architectures in a specific business, infrastructure or functional areas.
– Ensure that appropriate tools and methods are available, understood and employed in architecture development.
– Within a change program, lead the preparation of technical plans and, in liaison with business assurance and project staff, ensures that appropriate technical resources are made available.
– Provide advice on technical aspects of solution development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) are applied correctly.
– Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organization change.
– Select, adopt and adapt appropriate business analysis methods, tools, and techniques; selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
– Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, in the conduct of investigations for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
– Prepare business cases that define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through the development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
AWS/ Azure Solution Architecture Certification
8 – 10 years of experience as a Solution Architecture
Minimum 5 years experience as a software developer.
Application Deadline: 31/05/2020
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.