Outstanding Study Debt Funding is currently looking to fund undergraduates looking for scholarships.
FASSET invites qualifying candidates to apply for the Outstanding Study Debt Assistance Grant.
The Outstanding Study Debt Assistance Grant is designed to alleviate the stress of University debt for completed qualifications in the finance and accounting sector.
See below the criteria:
• Learners must currently be employed.
• Learners must have a qualification within the finance and accounting sector.
• Learners with an outstanding loan at NSFAS or higher learning institutions which was used to fund a completed qualification within Finance and Accounting.
• Settlement amount is limited to R40 000 per learner.
• Priority will be given to applicants with an annual salary threshold of less than R600 000.00.
For more information please contact the FASSET call centre or visit www.fasset.org.za
Application Form 2022-2023-Application-Forms.docx
PLEASE click on the following link: https://www.fasset.org.za/…/2022-2023%20Application…
Applications close on 28 February 2023 00:00 midnight or upon the depletion of the Budget.
Field of Study Any Field of Study
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.