Nelson Mandela University (NMU) Online Application 2022 Form is Out. See Nelson Mandela University Application Form 2022/2021 Academic Session. NMU application form is also available in pdf for an easy download.
This page will help You with the following: NMU application status, NMU application dates for admission, NMU application closing date 2022, NMU application fee, NMU application form, NMU application requirements 2022… Read more detail…
The Management of Nelson Mandela University (NMU) releases the Undergraduate and postgraduate Application forms for 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Apply for NMU Application Form Online in 2022
To apply follow the steps below to access the Nelson Mandela University, NMU Application 2022 form. The steps include:
- You will need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Once you receive your student number from NMU, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the directives.
How to Apply to Nelson Mandela University
The Nelson Mandela University, NMU application form online portal for various programmes are listed below.
Before proceeding to the Nelson Mandela University Application Form, We recommend that You review the NMU Prospectus so that You can understand this institution and How It works better.
- Your online application form must be accompanied by:
- a certified copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- a certified copy of your most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results), or
- a certified copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- certified copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- a certified copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- a certified copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- declaration by your parent / legal guardian/surety if you are a dependant, or currently at school, or studying at a tertiary institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the University.
- [su_button url=”https://applyonline.mandela.ac.za/” target=”blank” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes”]Apply online[/su_button]
- If your Applicant Score (AS) and subject-specific % pass marks do not meet the direct entry requirements for your chosen programme, you will need to consider another qualification as we no longer test applicants for admission.
- Some programmes have additional selection requirements; please consult the Undergraduate Guide for your faculty-specific requirements.
- You can track the status of your application.
- The outcome of your application will be conveyed to you via our website and sms. Please ensure that we have your correct cell phone number.
- If you are admitted, you will receive an orientation guide together with registration information in November/December.
- Final acceptance is depended on:
- your final school-leaving results meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen programme, or
- the submission of your final academic record and certificate of conduct if you are studying elsewhere.
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.