HPCA Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the HPCA job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: HPCA Vacancies, HPCA Jobs 2020, HPCA Recruitment Application form 2021, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of HPCA announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The HPCA Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for HPCA Jobs 2020
The position below has become available and you are invited to apply for it should you be interested.
The primary purpose of this position below is to provide testing and counselling services and become an integral part of the broader comprehensive care and treatment program in a non-Clinical site and/or community that links the community into care.
Job Title: Lay Counsellors
Location: South Africa
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
Implement Targeted Community HIV Testing Services:
- HIV pre-test, post-test counselling
- Adherence counselling
- Conduct Index Testing and Mobile testing
- Give health education on health-related issues
- Give support to both infected and affected clients
- Provide education on HIV, TB and STIs prevention strategies
- Participate in organizing HIVAIDS awareness events
- Promote HIV counselling, testing and condom use
- Conduct screening for TB and STIs
- Collect data
Implement Active Referral and Linkage to Care
- Refer and link all new HIV, TB, STI cases
- Link HIV negative patients to preventative service providers
- Trace defaulters and link them back to the mainstream
- Collect data
Implement Adherence Support:
- Introduce a risk reduction plan for clients in the post-test counselling and the adherence support.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE (Minimum requirements):
- Matric / Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Accredited training certificates:
- Basic HIV information course, Intensive Counselling course and Adherence Counselling course and the ability to Counsel using the ACTS method
- Finger prick certificate
- Ability to communicate in English and one or more South African language(s) commonly spoken in the Sub-District
- Basic knowledge of HIV/AIDS and TB & Supporting people living with HIV
- Involvement in some aspect of community work will be an added advantage
- Valid EB Driver’s License with clean driving record and no traffic violations
- Clear criminal record
Minimum one to two years’ experience in:
- HIV Counselling, Finger pricking and intensive adherence counselling
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Technical Skill and expertise
- Good communication Skills
- Customer Service orientation
- Detail Orientation
- High level of integrity
- Team work
Please submit a detailed CV, covering letter and names of three contactable references including email contact to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 10 June 2020
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.