FASSET Bursary South Africa 2023, the bursary for ambitious South Africans who wish to enter into the finance and accountancy sector to grow and expand the skill set required within the sector.
FASSET is committed to Accounting, Financial, Consulting, Management and other Financial Services.
As one of South Africa’s Sector Education and Training Authority, and in addition to the above aim, employees within its sector will have the necessary training and education to perform their job.
FASSET Bursary South Africa Application 2023
FASSET is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Required Study Fields
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
University and University of Technology qualifications:
- Actuarial Sciences
- Accounting and Commercial related qualifications
- IT related qualifications
- Business related streams
What the Bursary Programme covers
The bursary will cover tuition fees, textbooks, accommodation, and meal allowance.
FASSET BURSARY ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS 2023
Here are the minimum entry criteria to meet before applying (FASSET may not consider your application should you not meet these requirements.
- completed Matric in 2022
- entering your 1st year of study in 2023
- registered to study towards an undergraduate qualification in one of the fields listed above, in 2023
- registered or accepted to study at a public University, University of Technology or TVET College in South Africa
- Possess a strong academic record
- a total household income of NOT more than R600 000 per annum
- Currently unemployed
HOW TO APPLY FOR FASSET BURSARY SOUTH AFRICA 2023
The application involves you submitting clear copies of the following supporting documents (you have to submit these documents along with your application):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of registration and acceptance at an approved tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents or guardians proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of pension or grant if applicable)
- Certificates of any completed qualifications, if applicable (certified copy)
- Proof of residence
Submit your applications online at: FASSET Bursary Login
CLOSING DATE FOR THE FASSET BURSARY
28 February 2023.
(Send your applications before this date – there may be no room for late applications.)
Please do your best to contact FASSET directly for queries or enquiries regarding this programme.
Tel: 087 188 2442
Office hours: Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5pm
ApplicationSA wishes that your application be successful, remember to check back on this site for more opportunities like this one.
See More: FASSET Bursary Scheme