Cre8Work Available Job 2023 for Assistant Facilities Manager available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Assistant Facilities Manager in Millar Cameron.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
The goal is to ensure our business’s is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
Job Title: Assistant Facilities Manager
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
• Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
• Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
• Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
• Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
• Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
• Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, recycling etc.
• Oversee the maintenance team
• During occasions assist with site adaptation for the duration of the occasion (tents, ref containers, trolleys, tables, toilets, parking etc etc)
• Implement and maintain Health & Safety regulations
• 3-5 year’s Experience as a Facilities Manager or relevant position
• Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Qualification in engineering, business administration or relevant field advantageous
• Relevant professional qualification
• Staff management experience a must
• Minimal experience in, handiwork including electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry
• Ability to use a computer proficiently a must
• Head up health and safety
Regards from ApplicationSA
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.