Community Action towards A Safer Environment (CASE) Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Community Action towards A Safer Environment (CASE) job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Community Action towards A Safer Environment (CASE) Vacancies, Community Action towards A Safer Environment (CASE) Jobs 2020, Community Action towards A Safer Environment (CASE) Recruitment Application form 2021, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Community Action towards A Safer Environment (CASE) announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Community Action towards A Safer Environment (CASE) Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for Community Action towards A Safer Environment (CASE) Jobs 2020
CASE has been functioning in Hanover Park since 2001, with formal NPO (Non-Profit Organisation) registration in 2005. CASE has its roots deep in the community and its developing theoretical understandings and all its activities, incorporate input from the community. Community Action towards a Safer Environment (CASE) seeks to break the cycle of crime and violence in which young people live by equipping community members to reorganize and respond appropriately to both the causes and effects of crime and violence in their communities. CASE’s community based psycho- social intervention was developed from the need to address problems of ongoing, pervasive violence and continues trauma. We at CASE believe that this is the root cause of and also perpetuates the ongoing cycle of violence and dysfunction that exists in the community.
CASE addresses this issue by using a holistic ecological approach to break the cycle of crime and violence that individuals are exposed to. In doing this CASE largely operates on a volunteer basis, recruiting volunteers from the community and thus, allowing for maximal ownership of its programmes and projects. CASE’s ecological approach of working which recognizes that when individuals are given the opportunity to process the traumas of their past in a safe space, build resilience in order to counter the ongoing effects of trauma and are provided with important skills, they will become empowered to make a difference, not only in their lives but within their community as well.
Job Title: Social Worker
Locatily: Cape Town
- The social worker dedicated to individuals, particular scholars, their families.
- The social Worker will be coordinating the Psychosocial Counselling project with the HOD of the project, which includes providing professional supervision to 10 social Auxiliary workers and 6 lay counsellors.
- The lay counsellors and Social Auxialry workers are mainly engaged in delivering therapeutic services to scholars and their families.
- As a result, intervention strategies include working on a micro, mezzo and macro level.
- The successful candidate must have strong organizational and administrative skills; and be able to work well within a team.
- Registration with the SACSSP and BHF as a Social Worker
- Ability to work directly within the community
- Have group and individual counselling skills
- Driver’s license and Own transport is essential
- Must have strong organizational and administrative skills
- Work well within a team
Submit an application to email@example.com, Enquiries: CASE office on 021 691 7066
Application Deadline: Friday, 13 March, 2020
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.