The Aurum Institute Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the The Aurum Institute job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: The Aurum Institute Vacancies, The Aurum Institute Jobs 2020, The Aurum Institute Recruitment Application form 2021, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of The Aurum Institute announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The The Aurum Institute Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for The Aurum Institute Jobs 2020
The position below has become available and you are invited to apply for it should you be interested.
The Aurum Institute is offering a great opportunity to suitably qualified and experienced staff to contribute towards our mission to improve the health of people and communities through innovation in Global Health Research and Systems.
We are focused on research, support and implementing integrated approaches to managing TB and HIV.
Job Title: Enrolled Nurse
Location: Brits, North West, South Africa
Reference: # (HSD/2020/04/28/09/KM(Brits)
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
The purpose of this position is to provide highly experienced and efficient clinical services under the supervision of the Professional Nurse whilst adhering to all relevant policies and regulations.
Technical Work Responsibilities
• Provide comprehensive, safe and effective evidence based clinical procedures to achieve identified health outcomes
• Manage daily activities required for the implementation of the research study
• Fulfil the responsibilities of this role in accordance with the South African Nursing Council and the Health Professions Council of South Africa
• Enforce the rights of all participants and maintain cultural sensitivity
• Plan and evaluate clinical procedures in consultation with the multidisciplinary team
• Provide progress reports and recommendations on increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of processes
• Bachelor of Nursing Degree
• Registration with the South African Nursing Council
• Good Clinical Practice Certificate
• HIV/AIDS Counselling and Management Certificate
• Minimum 2 years’ related experience and/or training
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in clinical or public health research
• Extensive counselling experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in HIV/AIDS and TB related accountabilities
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle
Application Deadlkine: 05/06/2020
Any problems with registering/uploading your CV, please contact the HR Administrator at KModiba@auruminstitute.org
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.