AQUITY Innovations NPC Jobs 2020 for Monitoring and Evaluations Officer (2) available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Monitoring and Evaluations Officer (2) in AQUITY Innovations NPC.
AQUITY Innovations NPC, a Section 21 South African-based registered not-for-profit organization, was established in 2010. Our mission is to promote access to quality health and social services through innovations and technology. AQUITY’s programmatic focus areas include HIV, TB, health systems strengthening, capacity development Orphans and Vulnerable Children as well as other interventions targeting key populations.
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluations Officer (2)
Location: Mpumalanga, Ehlanzeni District & Eastern Cape, Buffalo City Metro
Programme and Vacancy overview:
AQUITY Innovations NPC has been appointed by the National Department of Health to serve as one of the GLOBAL FUND TB Sub-Recipients (SRs) in South Africa. The project activities are implemented in Mpumalanga (Ehlanzeni district) and Eastern Cape provinces. (OR Tambo and Buffalo City Metro districts).
The Monitoring and Evaluation officer will be based in Mpumalanga, Ehlanzeni District and Eastern Cape, Buffalo City Metro.
Remuneration: Will be based on the government DPSA rate for similar positions.
- Establish strong working relationships with key Managers dealing with M&E/Information management and programme supported to facilitate effective collaboration and communication.
- Contribute to the improvement of Health Information Systems (HIS), M&E activities, Data Quality with the Provincial DOH – by undertaking visits to supported 13 facilities as needed to support and/or mentor data collection/collation or verify data quality or carry out spot checks/views.
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual programmatic performance reports, conduct basic data analysis and interpretation, as required for programme support and for reporting.
- Participate in/or coordinate the timely collection and analysis of all supported programme performance data, document best practices, trends and success stories.
- Strengthen facility’s capacity to analyse and use data for decision making.
- Contribute and provide support to research studies planned by the project.
- Participate in meetings and workshops related to health information/M&E in the facilities and report on progress of activities.
- Provide inputs for the monthly and annual project performance reports.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- An appropriate degree in Public Health, Social, Statistics, Information or in related/relevant field.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation with substantial experience in public health and monitoring and evaluation capacity building.
- Good understanding of public health programmes.
- Demonstrate experience in performing data analysis and interpreting results correctly.
- Strong computer skills particularly in spreadsheets and data analytical skills.
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle will be an added advantage.
Please note: Only candidates who are eligible to work in South Africa for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow this link for our recruitment https://aquityonline.co.za/system/recruitment. No emailed submissions will be accepted.
Application Deadline: 30th of November 2020
Guess this advert on AQUITY Innovations NPC was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.